My good friends husband died!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My good friends husband died!

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:34 am

Had a dream my very good friends husband died! It happened so suddenly, I remember her telling me he was fine one day, and the next he was dead! She was crying so hard, so was I as she told me about it. She was telling me she didn't know what she was going to do bc he worked while she stayed home. She still has small children. She was considering moving back in with her mom.

Next scene
I'm climbing up a wall outside of a house with a big picture window. My daughter and her friend were playing dolls by the window. My intent was to sneak up on them and scare them. My face looked kind of scary from crying. I can't remember if I pretend scared the girls or if I really scared them. My intent was to play.

Next scene
I'm driving in a car in the back seat with an old friend that I recently cut ties with Irl. In the dream we were going to the funeral for my friends husband from the beginning of the dream (these two people don't know each other Irl, so she would never go with me.) in the dream as we were driving, the way We were talking was as if our friendship never ended in the dream. She was asking me questions about what happened to my friends husband, and I was telling her the story. While the car was driving, people who haven't seen me in a long time were coming up to the car, saying hi to me and waving etc...they were paying a lot of attention to me. The person in the back seat says to me, "look how much reassurance ur getting from everyone!" In my heart, I didn't need it anymore (to be reassured from others). It didn't phase me, it meant nothing to me, and made no difference what others thought of me anymore!

Eod

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My good friends husband died!

Post by rosebush on Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:34 pm

Daisy -- I wonder if some portion of your dream will prove to be prophetic. I say that because of the picture window, which is generally front yard. I also see the last part as overcoming (climbing over wall), as you are content without need for outside people encouragement. Makes me think of this scripture --

Encourage Yourself In The Lord
1 Samuel 30:6-8
6 And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the LORD his God.

Sometimes in our efforts to bring comfort to hurting people, we can inject a spirit of fear/unbelief into a situation instead of seeing the person as equipped to handle, strong in the Lord.

I think the last 2 sentences is a direct clue to the heart of the message of this dream.

GBU! Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:48 am

Thanks rose bush. God bless you.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top