selling things...our new SMALL home!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

selling things...our new SMALL home!

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:28 pm

In real life we r staying at our friends home temporarily while they r out of the country....and while we r waiting for my husband to get reassigned out of state. we offered to sell a few items for them during our stay. one was my friends sons drumset. we sold it, but not for as much as hoped for. So in my dream, i dreamed that found more items that went with the drumset. they were silver chimes. i called the people back in the dream who purchased the set irl. i told them i had some more accessories that went with the set, they could have these for 30 additional dollars (irl i would have liked to sell the drumset for 50 more dollars than we did). While i was in my friends sons room in the dream, i moved the bed a bit and it came sliding back against me pinning me against the wall. i collared for help and someone came to move the bed for me.

next scene

we were in our new home...it was very small. I was organizing appliances to make room for the stove and the kitchen table. i wasn't frustrated or unhappy with the house. i seemed to enjoy finding organizing solutions for the kitchen. My phone wouldn't let me finish...lol. so i seemed to enjoy the challenge. i was moving appliances with ease. i decided our kitchen table was too big for the kitchen/dining area... I decided to push it up against the wall which had i big window on it. I reasoned Since the table comfortably fits 8, us 4 in our family wouldn't need to access the other side, unless we had company... two could comfortably sit on the long open part of the rectangle...and one on each side of the shorter sides of the table. there was tile on this part of the floor. i considered putting our rug that used to be in our living room irl under this table in the dream (irl i would never do this bc my kids r messy eaters.) the tile and house was very plain, but that didn't bother me. o and irl the home we r staying in is e merely large and fancy. Any thoughts?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: selling things...our new SMALL home!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Hi, Daisy -

For the first scene, I was thinking that something will come along where you're able to make up for some kind of shortcoming. It could be a literal sale where you are able to make up for the amount you had wished to get for the drum set.

The part with the bed pinning you against the wall - this image makes me think of something where you feel pinned down or hard pressed and need to be rescued. Maybe not as extreme as in the dream, but a matter where you're looking for help out from that situation. Since this was the son's room, do you think it's related to him, somehow?

For the last scene: Where in real life are you finding yourself challenged to make room for something else - but a good kind of challenge? In the dream, you found that your table was far too big for your need, but you found a way to fit it in so that it would work for you. So, are you doing any rearranging in your life where the events in the dream may fit?

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:38 am

Yes mark to all of the above! I agree with all u have said! Thank u for ur post! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:58 am

Manifestation! Happened just like you posted mark! We sold their car for $1,000 more than their bottom line! Praise God!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:05 am

Oh wow! Awesome!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:51 am

I was just reading this thinking that basically all of it is literal with the symbols exaggerated. I think you'll be enjoying your new home. :)

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:50 pm

Amen, thanks Mia!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:55 pm

This has fully manifested. My friend came home from out of the country, and the funny thing is we did co-dwell together for a few days until our rental home was ready. Guess what room we slept in? Her sons! Lol. Too funny. We are in our new little home and love it so far. And yes our kitchen and dining room are way smaller than our home that we sold this summer. We are settled, but did have to be creative in order to fit everything...including our dining room table that is way too large for the dining room...lol. We made it work!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:26 pm

sWWWWEEEET! Glad you're HOME!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top