Moving Out While Another Moves In

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moving Out While Another Moves In

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:26 pm

In this dream, I was at my current, real-life home. Seemed that I was moving out! I was going from room to room making sure that I wasn't leaving anything behind that I wanted to keep. I must have already moved nearly everything, because there was hardly anything left at all. Nothing big, like furniture or anything. I only found a couple things, and I placed them all together by the front door. There were a few other items, but I was willing to leave them behind for the person who was moving in.

I remember lifting a sheet or something that was concealing a big storage space in my living room - right on the largest wall. The space looked like the space underneath a stairway. There didn't seem to be anything there that I had forgotten, either. To be clear, there's no such space in my house :)

Now, the person moving in was a coworker of mine, but he's from a different shift - though I worked with him for all of my years on 3rd. We're on good terms, and we get along well, but we're not friends as far as I'm concerned. A workplace friend, if any. Well, in the dream, he arrived to basically take over owning the house and all that went with that. He walked around a bit while I did my own thing, and I didn't have any real feelings about him or what he was doing. In fact, my overall feelings for this dream were like this was a natural part of a process of moving into something else. I already had someplace else to go, so leaving this and moving on was something I was even a little bit anxious to wrap up. In real life, this anxiety may only relate to how I feel about this phase of my life and maybe moving on to family and such. Otherwise, there's nothing going on that needs to be wrapped up.

When this coworker was there, I saw that he had brought a new puppy with him. He had placed the puppy on a table, and there it sat/lay. While he was in another room, I approached the puppy and interacted with it - petting it, scratching it - and I felt pretty good about the puppy, but I didn't want to overdo it since this wasn't my puppy and I hadn't asked permission. I knew that the guy wouldn't care, but there was still an element of respect there to be had. I believe the dream ended with me leaving.

Somehow, I wonder if at least part of this dream is about my younger brother since he picked up a new puppy the day after I had this dream (although this was planned). If anyone has any thoughts on this dream, please share - especially the Puppy part.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moving Out While Another Moves In

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:05 am

This is so weird Mark! I'm not sure, maybe its just a coincidence, but the scene about moving house is word for word exactly where my family is at right now.. We're moving house, we have almost no furniture left. We have sheets all over the floor. Also, our neighbour, someone we don't know very well but are on good terms with, is considering buying our house, and tonight they inspected it- we weren't there but they seem interested. I'm not sure, maybe a coincidence, even so its really interesting!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:47 am

Wow! That IS interesting!

Praying that your family is able to sell your home quickly and easily, then. :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:56 pm

Thankyou so much!! It sold last night!! It will be officially confirmed in 2 weeks, but the papers have been signed :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top