Rummaging through odds and ends again...also soda pop accident

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rummaging through odds and ends again...also soda pop accident

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:32 pm

Irl we r staying in my friends home awaiting my husands next job assignment/location. we r all looking forward to the move irl. It's been a little hard to get settled in a home that isn't ours. I have been concerned of my friends furniture getting ruined by my kids.

I had another dream of going through our things to organize them for the move. I was sorting through odds and ends, deciding which things to pitch...and which things to bring along. I decided to keep some wrapping paper, that was still unopened. I think it was baby shower wrapping paper (which I don't have Irl).

Next scene...these people I don't know pull up in an older style van (from the 80s). This van had a leopard print design all over it. My husband decided to invite these strangers in, and entertain them. I was irritated bc it was really not the time for making new friends...we needed to get organized for the move! (Irl he is layed back, and I'm the planner...not so layed back). While these people were over, whom I had no desire to spend time with, my daughter was sitting in my friends chair goofing around. She layed down on the leather chair, and was drinking orange soda! This was spilling all over the place. I was frustrated. My husband started helping with the clean up of the mess. I was really irritated with all the unnecessary stress! :hairraising:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rummaging through odds and ends again...also soda pop accident

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:31 am

This is quite funny. IRL we have moved from my friends home. We had stored our things in her basement, bc her home was fully furnished. As we were getting ready to load the van, I started going through some of our things. I DID notice I brought wrapping paper from our old home, i didnt realize these things came to our friends home. So I literally did pitch this wrapping paper, and other items that didnt need to come along with us this second time..just like in the dream. During our stay at our friends, I was so stressed, I wasnt up for social times with others. It was kind of a dark time for me. The feelings of frustration with unneccessary stressors was present during this second move. Wishing we would have never stayed at our friends home to begin with. It wouldve saved us a ton of stress if we wouldve just found a short term lease when our home first sold, we could have saved our family so much of a headache.

BUT we cant go backward, we must move forward. Couldve, wouldve, shouldve....the dream was simply the feelings I had during the move.

scratching chin Daisy....Forgetting those things that are behind, we press forward to the mark of the high calling in Christ Jesus......

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top