Fountain/bomb

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fountain/bomb

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:40 pm

I was in a park sitting in a green pond and my feet were getting massaged by a man - I don't remember my feelings at this part, only details. Then the scene changed and I was sitting in a clear fountain, leaning over the edge with a woman named Angel, from a tv show, and we were talking as if we were friends. I looked over to the playground and saw my old worship pastor Nicky, (IRL she has passed away, she is a woman I greatly admired and respected)- she was with her child. A middle eastern woman approached Angel to give her a package. I looked over at Nicky and she was shaking her head as if to say "no, donít take it". I nodded as if to say, "yes itís okay". Then again, she shook her head, And mouthed, Ďruní. So I began to walk away and then starting running. Nicky approached the middle eastern woman, who had turned into a man. The package was now a bomb. But the man was dizzy in Nicky's presence, and lost all his power. I ran home and Nicky was already there, and I was so excited to see her. At the end of the dream, there was this moment - I couldn't see anything, I could only feel it. I felt like I was holding something in my hands, but there was something trying to steal it from me and it was a real struggle to hold on. I was trying to say Jesus name but I couldn't for a long time, then finally I said it, and I felt that I still had the object in my hands.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fountain/bomb

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:17 pm

Is there anything going on in your waking life where ur feeling u might be under attack (or that the Enemy is trying to steal from u)? If so, be sensitive to the lords leading and guiding, and he will reveal the enemy to you and also keep u from harm. It really seems like a positive dream to me, promising Gods protection and wisdom. If nothing stands out to u right now in ur waking life, perhaps its a look into the future, to give u hope. Plz pray and toss what doesn't fit. These r my thoughts.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:35 pm

Thanks Daisy! Appreciate that! :) :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:16 am

Sponsored content