Toilet water...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Toilet water...

Post by unaday* on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:20 am

I dream last night that my husband flushed the toilet and it overflowed out and over the toilet unto the ground. We were both like 'Oh no!!! Just great!!' I left to go get something to clean it up. When I got back, my husband was grooming himself in the bathroom. I looked down and he was shin deep in the water as he groomed himself in the mirror. He was like 'it's not so bad!' I said ' yes at least the water is clear water and not murky or mucky'
End of dream nerd

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Toilet water...

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Hello, Unaday -

Not an interpretation, just some thoughts...

I was thinking that the dream could be about a situation that doesn't go as it's expected to, eventually reaching a point where it ought to seem overwhelming. However, your husband seemed to accept the situation without much problem, and you were able to do so as well after his example.

Whether your husband is literal or represents someone else, you'd have to be the judge.

The other thought was that this dream was about a literal overflowing toilet. Hopefully the shin-deep part isn't literal!

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:13 pm

:goodpost: m,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,um una im wondarin if its a matter that ur husband has sorted but it has resurfaced an u hav 2 help clean up, u both agree it kudda been alot werse nerd,,,,,,,,,,,d

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top