person vomiting evil spirits

View previous topic View next topic Go down

person vomiting evil spirits

Post by Destine on Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:45 am

I'm in a clothing store, folding clothes and doing markdowns with a fellow co-worker.
I excuse myself to the restroom where I find a few guys just talking and hanging out in the omens bathroom. I tell them to leave or I would get security, they attack me and try to prevent me from leaving. I get out and scream and locate security who handles the situation. I tel my manager what happened and she sends me home to calm down. My mom picks me up and when we get home; the phone rings and it's our pastor. He Asks us to come to his house for an urgent emergency. We do, an old pastor we know is there along with her son, and he had a mental breakdown. We start to pray and he vomits demons.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: person vomiting evil spirits

Post by Lord Chaser on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:14 pm

Clothing= attitude; this dream may have several meanings:

One: there are some people who will be were they are not supposed to be so that you can get where you are supposed to be; It may also mean you have a deliverance ministry

Two: God will protect you from an attack from the enemy to use for an attack on the enemy

Three: You and your mother are called to an intercessory/ warfare ministry and you need to help your pastor

Lord Chaser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:01 pm

Thank you, I actually just got hired for a job at a clothing store, and I always wanted to have a ministry

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top