A child set free

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A child set free

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:46 am

I dreamed I was in my childhood home. There were two people there who brought me to The Lord Irl, but then used my innocence to take advantage of me emotionally and financially for many years. These people were extremely controlling, and used fear and twisted the bible to manipulate me for many years Irl. In the dream i remember fllowing these two people around, with a huge feeling of people pleasing. So in my childhood homes family or living room, there was a child that was stuck in the wall. There were bars and chains, but somehow this child got free. I was no longer following these ladies around. I remember being away from the controlling ladies who where in the living room. Somehow I ended up near the kitchen stairs...by the door to exit, I remember greeting this child. I was nealt down at eye level with the child. I was relieved he was free.

Any thoughts? Looking for a confirmation.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A child set free

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:14 pm

Hi, Daisy -

Any way the child may represent you? You may already feel free from your past with the people in the dream, but maybe there is still something that you may not even recognize as a type of bondage that the Lord will be setting you free from.

The interaction with the child at the end of the dream may be your own awareness of the freedom that you'll experience. Meaning, you'll see how whatever this may be has had a hold on you?

Just a thought,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:14 am

Yes mark, I feel as usual...ur spot on with my dreams! This was the confirmation I was looking for. thank you

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:10 pm

It might be of interest to estimate the age of the child in your dream because this might show you how long this oppression lasted or some other timeline that could be marked in months or years.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:18 pm

Thanks Deborah, this is the age I was when my parents divorced. I believe the hurt and abandonment I felt by my mother at this age, opened the door to me people pleasing out of fear I would not be liked or loved. I believe The Lord is in the process doing a deeper healing within me. I also find it interesting my daughter is 8yrs old right now too. Sometimes her age triggers memories from my past, allowing God to open up those areas that need to be touched by Him.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top