Moving up and House for Rent

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moving up and House for Rent

Post by lola21st on Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:27 pm

I had a dream this week that my husband and I and my sons were buying a bigger house. IRL, I'm not married nor in a relationship. The house was an Italian colonial set in a city - big rooms, lots of windows, lots of light. He was concerned that the front yard wasn't going to be big enough for the boys to play ping pong (the front yard was large for an urban home and the boys don't play ping pong) and that if one of them missed hitting the ping pong ball it would end up in the street and bounce down the street (the house was on a hill)...

In the next scene I was talking to a woman and her husband who was going to be renting my former house. I was giving them tips about the home, e.g., don't get cable, get Direct TV, etc.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moving up and House for Rent

Post by Halo on Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:34 pm

Lola, When I read this, My mind went back to the Book of Isaiah ch. 54. For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name...and then...I bounced right on over to Jeremiah 3:14, the phrase "I am married unto you" is paticulary instructive. Literally, it means "I took possession of you" He is your divine owner, the rightful head-ship over you and your hosehold. WOW!!! what a relationship, an everlasting Love.

But however, a play on ideas may be intended by the enemy....on some issues, conserning your relationship in this marriage and greater things to come for you and your family.

You take it to the man of HOUSE!!!! JESUS huggins
(hay, I think we're married to the same guy?)

Halo :oops:

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:03 pm

Halo -

It's funny because I got that sense too that the husband in my dream was actually the Lord. While my old house was nice, the new house was bigger and a stronger construction and this stood out in the dream...

This is confirmation for me as I've been declaring in my prayers lately that He is the head of my household...praiseGod

Thanks for your interpretation! thumbs

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:15 pm

Halo,

Oh our Lord is so good all the time......He just gave me that verse like last week....and you just confirmed it. Thank you for being so in tune with the Holy Spirit and being in the Word. God bless you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:57 pm

Lola, Connie, I really needed that today!!!! It has surley lifted my spirit. Just when we think no one is listening or receiving....he sends somenone our way. He's an "on time God". He knows what we need and just when we need it....Amen!!

Again Thanks
Halo kiss

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:23 am

Kisses back at you! kiss

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:54 pm

Amen! I'm happy that you were blessed!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:58 pm

Sponsored content