Taken into heaven only for a moment ot receive a book.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taken into heaven only for a moment ot receive a book.

Post by steadygaze on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:43 am

Hello and blessings Beloved ones. I had an encounter last night at a soaking group. I know it may seem simple but just wanting confirmation.

Encounter

I was soaking with this group last night. as I was just laying there engaging in my beloved feeling really nothing spiritually while others in the room were feeling His presence. I however have been in this very long season of not feeling any of His presence. Anyway as I lay there all of a sudden I was taken up into this library which was huge and filled with radiant light and busyness. It was as if everything was alive and so very busy. As I looked around I heard people talking and moving around quickly. All of a sudden this guy on this ladder in front of me came down off the ladder and as he turned around he had grey hair and wired framed glasses. He looked like a old professor. He has this thin old old book in his hand. He looks right at me and says," Are you ready for this book?" As he is speaking those words he begins to hand the book out to me, and as the book gets closer to me it becomes bigger and bigger. Before I could see what the book was I reached out to grab it and BOOM! He turns this huge book sideways and pierces me with it like a sword in my belly and it totally jolts my whole insides, and I come out of the encounter.

This was like whow!

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taken into heaven only for a moment ot receive a book.

Post by Lord Chaser on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:56 pm

This may be instruction to seek the Lord as he has an impartation for you... Sometimes he will not allow us to feel or experience him the way we want too..Because he wants us to seek him for him and not for the feeling( I can relate ) , He may want you to know that although you may not experience him the way you want to keep seeking him as he has something powerful for you.. Stay encouraged keep seeking.. seek an you shall find the word says

Lord Chaser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:26 pm

Amenie thanks so much precious one..

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:56 pm

Hello steadygaze just wish to share with you regarding your vision :) I to have recieved a similar experiance thou my understanding ov it has lead me to stand still and seek guidance from the Holy Spirit. What i recieve within the Word tis hard for others to comprehend and i feel that what i seek only God can answer.. I hope tis word helps you as it does me. Luke 10:22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him. 10:23 And he turned him unto his disciples, and said privately, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see:10:24 For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them. I believe the Lord is taking you deeper, like you i am goin thru a season yet i believe and my hope is in his Word :) Luke 11:28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

happy dance Glory be to God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:10 am

Amen!!!! That is right on thanks for sharing my friendy.. happy dance

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:17 am

Hi Steadygaze,

Upon reading your vision, it illustrated a few verses I found although there is some variation. Please take or leave as you feel:

KJV
8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.

9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.

10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.

11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:34 am

Glory Be To God woo hoo

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:37 am

Yes forever and ever Amen!!! praiseGod

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top