Secret room, and loosing my friends dog

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secret room, and loosing my friends dog

Post by Daisy on Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:21 am

I had a dream I was watching my friends children at her house. (Irl I have done this before while she went on vacation with her husband. Currently I am staying in her house while we await to relocate for my husbands job. Her and her children are not staying with us...they r out of the country for her husbands work.) In the dream her dog got loose outside. This dog is an indoor dog and I was freaking out trying to find the dog. Her dog is like one of her children Irl, so in the dream I was frantic about finding the dog, not wanting her to find out from the kids she got loose. There were all kinds of dogs outside. Someone was helping me look for it, and pointed a dog out that looked similar to the dog, but it was a brown color instead of white. I thought the dog got into mud or something at first but then relized quickly it wasn't her dog. I kept looking. Finally I found it, one of the neighbors secured the dog on a leash and was holding it for me until I came looking for her. I was relieved. I was hoping she wouldn't have to know about the dog escaping.

Second scene

I found a secret passageway in my friends house, off the master bedroom. It was like an attic hideaway room. It was an acrobatic room! It was super cool with these kingly chairs along the outside of the room. Then it had the high swing bars to do flips and go from swing to swing in the air (like circus people do). There were mats and nets below to keep us safe. I wasn't nervous to let the kids play in here.

Eod

Any thoughts?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Secret room, and loosing my friends dog

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:23 pm

wave Flower Power,, i feel ur emotions here, i think it may be ur concerns boiling over ,,the responsibility perhaps, ,,,, d,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:36 pm

Yes ur so right d! Thanks! In real life I am afraid my kids may do damage to her very nice furniture. It has been high emotions since moving in here due to that. Your comment helped me to figure out what the second part of the dream meant...."relax and have fun!" There is plenty of padding and safety things in place, so I shouldn't worry so much. (Irl I wouldn't have been relaxed at the thought of my kids playing in the acrobat room, afraid they could even land wrong on the padding and get hurt.) But in the dream, I was totally excited to have let the kids have fun!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:17 pm

ok grt, um anyone 4 inside soccer game

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:11 am

Sponsored content