A bear grabbed my daughter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A bear grabbed my daughter

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:05 pm

Hi all,

A very short dream.

A male in my family, (either my father or my husband - unclear now) accidentally took my daughter through the wrong door (it was not well marked at some animal zoo type place) and they ended up inside an animal cage instead of in a safe viewing place.

There were about 4 animals in there, and to the left of them was a bear. (I was seeing it as I would if I were there too, I could not see myself, just looking through my own eyes... wow... I just realised that I was there in the dream... I can usually see myself in my dreams, this was a different perspective!)

The bear liked my 5yo. and grabbed her and retreated to it's area of the cage, it dragged her to the ground under its tummy and laid on her. My Dad (or hubby) just stood there, stunned perhaps, and did nothing.

I could see her legs sticking out and I leaned over the low wall and grabbed her legs and hauled her out, (the bear didn't get up or do anything at that point, it was like it went to sleep with my daughter as it's teddy)

I was back outside the door with her in my arms, she had a head injury, her face was all swollen and unrecognisable. she had her eyes open though, and could see me I think.

I am praying about this, and think it is a warning dream... any thoughts?

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A bear grabbed my daughter

Post by globalhealth4 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:26 pm

hey there!

If you feel in spirit that this is a warning dream then it is. I know for me bear symbolizes a unexpected fierce attack or volatility.

So, pray about it. Scratch Chin

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:27 pm

Thanks globalhealth :o)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:19 am

I would pray for sure. It could be about a similar thing you read in the newspaper but I feel like this is a prophetic dream of a real event which requires intercession.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:03 pm

Thanks Mia.

This dream was about a month ago... it has been worrying me.

A Bear meant nothing to me, we don't have bears here in the wild and I had no plans to go to the zoo, so I looked up symbols in a friends book and found "predator" for a bear... the dream took on a whole horrible perspective for me then... I thought of how paedophiles are called predators and how falling into the clutches of one would damage her head on the inside. I prayed and prayed. I never relaxed, I panicked whenever anything resembled the dream.

I began to wonder though if God would give me this kind of warning with no time reference, and no way of stopping it happening... I was becoming paranoid.

In praying and thinking, and even in typing the dream up here, another possibility has occurred to me. In my friends book the "bear" symbol info also talked about kings and rule - and your dictionary touched on that area too, and I thought then of the fact my daughter is going to school next year... and how this is a kind of "rule".

Two other things stood out to me then, the bear liked her, and she ended up with a swollen head (a swelled head?).

Could school be the bear? Does that ring true at all to you Mia??

I will continue to pray... thanks heaps :o)

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:54 am

It may not be about your daughter at all. My daughter and myself both have dreams about circumstances, with each other in the dreams, but the dreams end up manifesting about someone else. We were just symbols in the dreams for other people. Dreaming with close family members in dreams which will happen to someone else, gives us a new perspective and a greater ferverency in intercession which we...might not normally have. The bible says a ferverent prayer is heard.

I definitely would not worry but pray instead. Take comfort in God's goodness.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:24 pm

Thanks Mia!

so, you are saying it could be about a perfect stranger?

I have been having some awful dreams lately... so do you pray for whomever it might be that was in your dream (symbolised by someone close to you) and trust that God will act on your prayers, cos he knows who it was that he was talking about..... ?

I've never thought to do that, I've always thought that the dreams I had about my family were about my family, and if the bad ones didn't happen, it was because I prayed and God changed things, or they were symbolic (or just dreams from my own feelings)

I have missed the opportunity to pray into a lot of situations if the dreams I have could be about others.

Thanks Mia, I will pray... about this and a few other dreams too, and hope they are never in the news.

Blessings, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:52 am

Diane,

Yes, I pray for whomever it might be and because it's often family portrayed, but quite frequently later confirmed to be about a stranger, I still pray with the ferverency that comes with praying for someone you love dearly. I believe we see our loved ones in place of strangers in our dreams because normally we cannot summon the ferverency (at least I can't) that gets prayers answered unless it is about someone we love dearly.

That's why we are here. To help people understand their dreams and what value they have for all kinds of life situations.

Amen, I pray the news shows the good report instead.

Love,

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:47 pm

Amen, Thanks Mia!

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down