Getting ready to move again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting ready to move again

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:50 pm

Irl we moved into a friends home, and have been staying here temporarily until my husband gets his next work assignment (most likely out of state). I have been waiting (I wouldn't say so patiently) to find out where or when we will be moving.

In the dream my family and I were still living in this house, and suddenly we got word we would be relocating. I started organizing, and getting things situated to move out. I was sorting trinkets and such (weird, I think this symbolizes the fine details that will be involved in the move). I knew in the dream, it was GO time. I remember feeling like i was tying up the loose ends that come up right before one moves. One detail stood out in the dream. In the dream, in the middle of the family room was a fire pit. It was built into my friends wooden floors. My husband was burning a fire casually, but then I noticed the fire was not staying in the pit....the fire was starting to go on the wood floors surrounding the pit. My husband didn't catch onto this, but I pointed it out to him. I do remember thinking this needed to be repaired or touched up before we left. I don't think much damage was done...we must have caught it in time.

Any thoughts?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting ready to move again

Post by rosebush on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:12 am

I don't know Daisy, entertaining dream though.

All that comes to mind is -- "keep the home fires burning."

Moving isn't my favorite thing. I pray you have lots of help!

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:09 pm

Thanks so much rose for ur posting! Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top