Repost: Dream of suicide

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost: Dream of suicide

Post by Destine on Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:43 pm

The 2 dreams I am about to describe all happened last night:

1st dream: I'm at a hotel resort complex with my family for vacation, I can tell it's during Christmas because I see Christmas decor in the palm trees. My parents send my sister and I off to a store to get a few things; When we get back, I head upstairs to our room, a guy leaps out from around the corner and tries to attack me. My sister hears me screaming, She comes up the stairs, scaring the Guy off. My sister and I agree that he was trying to rape me; We tell our parents as soon as we get to our rooms. We decide to check out of the resort just to be safe. The color through this dream was green.

2nd dream: I'm at work dressed in a formal, The management team made and announcement that every sales associate/cashier should dress in formals to encourage the sales of formal wear with the customers. My mom calls me to inform me that she cannot pick me up; And to call our old Pastor's wife. I'm a little surprised, but I do what she says. My former pastor's wife picks me up, her kids are in the car as well. I notice that her older son looks really, dark, I actually see a dark cloud around him. When we get to my house, My mom talks to our old pastor's wife in another room; I go to my room and change. Once I come back out, I watch TV with my sister and her sons. Once they leave, I ask my Mom if everything is alright with them. She said "No, their older son is contemplating suicide". I'm not really shocked, but it's still alarming. This dream was filled with the color red, and it took place during Christmas too.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost: Dream of suicide

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:27 pm

Hi Destine,

I don't know you, or if you dream symbolically or literally... these sound like warnings to me, but I'm no interpreter.

I would pray for the Pastor's child in the second dream at least. Are you still in touch with them?

The thing that struck me is that red and green are christmas colours and the dreams are both set at christmas... that seems like a time marker to me.

Blessings to you as you pray and work with God to discern the meaning of your dreams :o)

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:21 pm

He Destine,

I agree with Grey Butterfly about this being a warning dream. In the first part, I think of someone (satan) trying to steal something from you that is valuable. But, you avoid it and you actually have a covering over you (your parents) to help.

In the second part, you are aware of dark forces once again. You have a gift of discernment about you. This may or may not actually be about your pastor's son. There may need to be some spiritual warfare regarding this.

These are just my thoughts though. Just pray and see if it fits.

Shannon

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:55 pm

Grey Butterfly wrote:Hi Destine,

I don't know you, or if you dream symbolically or literally... these sound like warnings to me, but I'm no interpreter.

I would pray for the Pastor's child in the second dream at least. Are you still in touch with them?

The thing that struck me is that red and green are christmas colours and the dreams are both set at christmas... that seems like a time marker to me.

Blessings to you as you pray and work with God to discern the meaning of your dreams :o)

Diane

Yes I am, I still talk to his Mom, I just felt compelled because something recently happened to him, and without going into a lot of detail, It sounds like he's close to the edge of doing something he would terribly regret. We aren't really friends, but I do pray for his parents, I felt the Lord leading me to make him a card; But I tried to ignore it. Just because I felt silly and didn't know what he would think about it, and basically made a lot of excuses. I decided to obey God and made him a card, it may help or it may not.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:09 pm

:o) I know how you feel Destine, (cos' I recently felt compelled to tell someone to go have a skin cancer check if they hadn't had one in a while - because of my dream. They took it well, said it was a bit "left field", I just agreed that indeed it was! LOL, and left it with them) I am sure it will make a difference to him to know you cared enough to get over the awkwardness of sending it. I pray that it hits the spot and brings him to a place where he feels he can take the risk of seeking help from those who love him. I pray that he recognises God's love for him in giving this message to you in order to reach out to him.

Bless you xx

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:00 am

Grey Butterfly wrote::o) I know how you feel Destine, (cos' I recently felt compelled to tell someone to go have a skin cancer check if they hadn't had one in a while - because of my dream. They took it well, said it was a bit "left field", I just agreed that indeed it was! LOL, and left it with them) I am sure it will make a difference to him to know you cared enough to get over the awkwardness of sending it. I pray that it hits the spot and brings him to a place where he feels he can take the risk of seeking help from those who love him. I pray that he recognises God's love for him in giving this message to you in order to reach out to him.

Bless you xx

Thank you, and I hope it can be used as a tool to bring him closer to God.
Blessings!

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top