[color=red]RED MOON!!!/HAUNTED HOUSE[/color]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[color=red]RED MOON!!!/HAUNTED HOUSE[/color]

Post by Chosenone on Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:32 am

I DREAMED WITHIN A DREAM. I WAS LOOKING OUTSIDE AND NOTICE THAT THE SKY WAS DARKER THAN USUAL AND THERE WERE NO STARS AND THE CLOUDS WERE MOVING REALLY FAST AND ALL OF A SUDDEN I SAW A RED MOON RISE UP IN THE SKY. I IMMEDIATELY STARTING SPEAKING INTO UNCONTROLABLE TONGUES - GETTING LOUDER AND LOUDER AND LOUDER - SO LOUD - I WOKE UP AND MY HUSBAND WAS SHAKING ME TO SEE IF I WAS OKAY.......AND THEN I WOKE UP IN REALITY AND ASKED MY HUSBAND IF HE HEARD ME SPEAKING IN TONGUES AND HE SAID NO!

THE FEELING I FELT - WAS I NEEDED TO PRAY.

2ND DREAM

I DRIFTED BACK TO SLEEP AN D WAS DREAMING ABOUT SOME FRIENDS AND I TRYING TO TEACH SOME KIDS A LESSON SO WE WERE GOING TO TAKE THEM TO A DRIVE THROUH (PLAY PLAY) HAUNTED HOUSE. WHEN WE FIRST ENTERED EVERYTHING LOOKED REALLY PRETEND BUT THE FURTHER WE GOT IN THERE THE MONSTERS WERE LOOKING REAL BUT BEFORE THEY GOT CLOSE - MY ALARM CLOCK WENT OFF SO I DIDN'T HAVE A CHANCE TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Chosenone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [color=red]RED MOON!!!/HAUNTED HOUSE[/color]

Post by Chosenone on Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:24 am

Hello Dreamers,

Please, if anyone has any Godly interpentations of these 2 dreams - I would love to hear them. I cannot shake them. Thanks

Chosenone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:45 am

Greetings, Chosenone -

I cannot say that I have an interpretation to your dreams, but I can tell you what I'd think if I had had similar dreams. For your first dream, I would simply take it as a call to pray in the Spirit. If I were prompted to pray for anything in particular from that, then I'd follow His leading.

For the 2nd dream, though...the motive behind the trip was to teach a lesson to someone. So, does this remind you of a similar situation in real life where you (and others, perhaps) feel a lesson should be learned for someone? The dream could be a warning dream, since once you got involved with the "lesson," everything became more serious than you thought it would be.

Again, this isn't claimed as an interpretation.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chosenone on Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:22 am

Thanks Mark!

Yes, I do feel the urge to pray in the spirit for things to come in the 1st dream; however, the 2nd dream is still kind of puzzling.

Chosenone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chosenone on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:27 pm

Does anyone else have any insight on these dreams? Mia....anyone?

Chosenone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top