Post by Lara on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:44 am

Last edited by Lara on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Lara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Islam + prejudice

Post by astra on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:54 am

Hi Lara,
May I share some thoughts with you? I totally understand what you are saying and I can tell you that I have been through somewhat similar experiences (not specifically muslim people though, but with this heavy oppression spirit). I believe that a person does not have to be a muslim to carry that sort of evil around with them. And like you said they are just people who need God but don't know Him.
I too was soooo full of fear and sooo tried by all means to avoid being in any close proximity with them. It was not always up to me though and I hated it with every fiber of my being. So I totally understand what you are saying.
What I think would help is the same thing that helped me. You know Psalm 91. It says that God is our refuge, safe tower. Also 1 John 4:18 says that perfect love casts out fears. God and Love is One so here's our answer.
The thing is, on our journey with the Lord at different point of our lives we are on different levels of knowing Him and EXPERIENCING Him. We are constantly evolving and developing in Him, develop our closeness, grow in Him and therefore in His Love.
This is what I think: the level of His Love we have developed in is the level of protection, freedom from fears we are experiencing. What I would suggest is to not concentrate of how you can overcome this fear but just do what you are doing all along anyway - grow in the Lord, experience His Love on deeper levels, prayer, talking with Him, receiving fresh revelations from Him, being deeper established in what He has revealed to you. This is what I am doing and this is what helps me.
Each time I feel a new level of understanding is coming - I usually have no idea what it is, but when the Lord reveals it - it's ALWAYS a new level of unspeakable freedom in Him. I am amazed and totally blown away every single time it happens. Lord, You are AWESOME!!!
I am hoping that this video might help you a lot:
http://www.sidroth.org/site/News2?abbr=tv_&page=NewsArticle&id=11831&news_iv_ctrl=1141
Lord, I praise You and Thank You. You are AWESOME! You are the King! I praise You for your Will and Desire for us. I praise You for Your unconditional and perfect Love for us. I thank You that You keep Lara in the Palm of Your Hand always. That You don't stop protecting her day and night. I thank You that in You she is safe and sound and that no evil can possibly harm her in any way. I thank You, Lord that she keeps developing in You, being rooted and grounded, established firmly in Your Love and constantly keeps stepping into new levels of knowing You, experiencing You to the fullest, being freed totally and completely from any fear, any oppression of the enemy! I Praise You and Bless Your Name forever! Amen!

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top