VISION OF A HORSE RACE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VISION OF A HORSE RACE!

Post by PARVIN on Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:28 pm

i was laying down one day in the early afternoon and i fell into a deep vision, i saw a stadium packed with people screaming from the bleechers and allround, i then saw the horses set off racing, i stayed in this vision for about 15-20 seconds then came out of it.

The second vision

around 4 months after the first vision i was laying down again and fell into another vision and it was the same exact thing except this time the horses passed the finish line and the race ended, i could actually hear them galloping! then it ended this one lasted for about 20-25 seconds.

P.S- i think i may have an idea of what it could mean, but i need some kind of confirmation so if anyone has any suggestions feel free to share them , it will be greatly appreciated.

PARVIN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VISION OF A HORSE RACE!

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:56 pm

Horse: Instruments of battle; power and strength of the flesh; time period of work; a powerful work of God on the earth, in the Spirit; tenaciousness, single-mindedness and aggressiveness; in transportation: battle; not to trust in over the name of the Lord. (This would carry over into our modern day weapons and modes of transport.) (Job 39: 19; Ps. 32: 9; 33: 17; 66: 12; Prov. 26: 3; Jer. 5: 8; 8: 6; Rev. 6: 1-8; 19: 11, 14, 19, 21; Zech. 1: 8; 10: 3; 2 Kings 2: 11; Hos. 14: 3; James 3: 3; Amos 8: 11; John 16: 2)
Different color horses are important: Black: Famine; evil. Bay (flame-colored): Anointing, power, fire. Pale: Death. Red: Persecution, bloodshed; enemy warring against Gods people. White: War of conquest; Gods mighty army)

I hoped this helps precious one, I tried to high light where it said, a fast work of God on the earth.

Please toss what does not fit,

Hugs
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:18 pm

Parvin, I know how vision go!! Visions come quickly, and then there....gone. I'm glad you payed close attention in order to catch the "Begining/End".

The first vision is parallel to the second...side by side, in line with (race.)

What you are seeing is exactly what it means; Endurance and Persistance. Which brings us to the book of Hebrews 12:1-2.

Run The Race
12:1, Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witesses, let us lay aside every weight and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
12:2, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

The present exhortation to "run" finds its basis in the examples of the champions mentioned in chapter 11, these individuals are heroes of faith, Moses, Abraham, Isaac, etc.

Just as verse 1 establishes some qualities for the entrance into and the actual running of life's race, so verse 2 directs one's eyes to the finish line. Looking to originator/perfector (author and finisher) in that he has already blazed the trail and finished the course, which emulates, the supreme example of endurance is Jesus Himself. What does all this mean? The "originator" will finish in us what he started, which causes us to be "victorious" because he has already faced all of them and won the victory....and so can you!!!! thumbs Hope this Helps. If you need more in deepth on this, I will be glad to assist you. Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PARVIN on Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:18 am

Thankyou halo and his beauty for ashes , just to let you know the horses were black, but for some reason i don't think the colour was the most important factor of this particular vision, the interpretation of this vision for me ,was the lord telling me that i should'nt be worried because the race has already been won ,i was'nt 100% sure so i just wanted some kind of confirmation from other visionaries, like your selves.
thankyou all god bless you!

PARVIN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top