Inside a family's house - mix of good and bad

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Inside a family's house - mix of good and bad

Post by Stephanie444 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:09 am

Last night I had a lot of dreams that I'm not sure are from God or not, but tell me what you think! In the first one, I dreamed that I found a book describing the death of a particular person who did die in real life a while ago (not sure if he was a believer or not, but a lot of people were praying for him and there were some indications that he had a change from being very hostile to Christianity, and I still pray for his wife every day). I picked up the book, which was thick, new, and had a white cover, and it turned to a very thin old, worn book that was a different color (blue, I think). Then all of a sudden the book came to life as if I was now reliving this person's last moments that the book was describing. I was inside their house, and there are a lot of details I don't remember. In one scene, I saw a picture of a hideously ugly pet dog they had or perhaps their children had (which I knew in the dream was some sort of demonic being) with the word "highwayman" written above it. But there were also pictures of Jesus on the walls that looked almost like icons or something you would find in a church. (In the dream, I didn't think much of this, though, or think that it meant anything.) The name Jesus was also written on the walls, and one had some letters missing. I knew that this was because some unknown person from outside their family who was something like a prisoner in their house had been writing it (e.g., praying to be rescued from the house) but was interrupted because as he had been praying before he had even finished, he was rescued from the house.

Do you think this is from God and if so what does it mean? What I took from it was that it seemed like there was a mix of good and bad influences inside their house ... a lot of spiritual warfare but God also at work. Does that sound right?

Stephanie444

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside a family's house - mix of good and bad

Post by Stephanie44 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:20 am

Any thoughts?

Also, if it's helpful I could share some of my other dreams about the same couple.

Stephanie44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:24 am

Very cool dream.

I picked up the book, which was thick, new, and had a white cover, and it turned to a very thin old, worn book that was a different color (blue, I think). Then all of a sudden the book came to life as if I was now reliving this person's last moments that the book was describing.

This seems like the description of life. We start out brand new and wear out. The color blue suggests the end of this person's life was actually born again.

The writing of Highwayman also describes the people that actually will be invited to the feast (aka saved).

The pictures of Jesus on the walls and His Name written but missing letters symbolize that He was in this person's heart even though the world did not see this man as saved or even close to perfect.

I believe this is a tremendously beautiful message from God for those concerned with where this person went.

He went to Heaven.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie44 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:26 am

Oh, Mia, I hope so SO BAD!!! I just started crying when I read the last line and I DON'T cry easily. You don't know how much this family means to me or how desperately I am hoping that your interpretation is true, or what I have been through over this. However, it DOES fit with other dreams I had about them.

Where did you get that about the Highwayman? I'm interested to learn more about what that means. The word was actually written in a different language (this person's native language) which I do speak but didn't know this particular word as it is not commonly used until I looked it up in the dictionary the next morning.

Wow.

Stephanie44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:59 am

You are right. I don't know how much they mean to you.... BUT GOD DOES.

THE THING that I would like to stress the most about dreams is that MORE OFTEN than any other things, when God speaks through them it is to comfort us. He is The Comfortor and you have no idea how much He cares about what we care about. If there is something that is weighing you down and causing you grief He wants to hold you in His arms and comfort you like the baby lamb that you are to Him.

The bible talks about throwing out the perfectly behaved whom were invited to the feast but didn't come and then the Lord goes and invites all those who the church crowd would not consider worthy - Go out to the highways and byways and invite them........ Thus - Highwayman.

When I read this the Holy Spirit impressed upon me that this hideously ugly dog was one of the dogs from the conversation with the woman at the well - one of those under the children's table who would eat the scraps.

That He was rescued at the last minute from this house was symbolic of his salvation at the very end of his life.

This dream truly, truly is comfort from the Lord for you that this man is in heaven.

P.S. In my experience, dreams with words or phrases that we don't commonly use are always spiritual messages from God.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie44 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:10 pm

REJOICING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:13 pm

happy dance

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top