Giant spiders/flying

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Giant spiders/flying

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:45 pm

hi everyone,

In the first part my brother was teaching me to fly with a special white disc about the size of my palm. And we held it in our hand and it lifted us higher. These white discs were also used to move large ships - only one small disc was needed to lift it up. Then I got my turn with the disc on my own, just lifting myself, and I was trying to manoeuvre through the clouds.

I was back in my house and I could use this white disc to float through the ceiling. Then I was in our barn, and it was full of spiders. These were huge, up to my knees and they were blocking the door. I couldn't use the disc because there were spiders on the ceiling. Then my brother came through the door and killed the spider near the door.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Giant spiders/flying

Post by dreamster on Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:14 pm

nerd any family history involving occult practices, nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Hi, Gracee -

Just wondering if there's any obstacles right now that have left you feeling low on faith...?

The white discs, to me, were symbolic for faith - I actually thought of the mustard seed and the moving of mountains when you said that the discs could move large ships.

I thought that the spiders could represent the obstacle(s). And, as Dreamster suggested, it could be a spiritual issue. In the dream, your brother came through the door and killed the spider...which would then no longer block the door, no? This could symbolize someone praying for your situation (if there is one).

Again, this was just the way that I saw it, and it can certainly be wrong.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:27 pm

Iím not aware of any occult practices, other than a dabbling in the freemasons, on one side.. Iím not sure what that is, so if you have any insight feel free to fill me in. Also Iím housesitting in a house with idols everywhere, and even two lions next to my bed. Iíve prayed over this house Ė but could it be about this?And yes Iíd say my faith has been a little up and down, strange things are going on, but at the same time very good things are happening. But yes, Iíd say there are some things which need prayer at the moment. Iíll look into that :) Thanks very much! God bless.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:34 pm

scratching chin um well free masons hava ther fingas in most occult pies bandaid ,,i guess i saw the dics as nu age material re ur palm an levitating,, wat was ur thorts on this thinking ,,um spiders e a strong symbol of demonik forces, duh the barn well may represent ur house sitting situ nerd ,,,,,,,,,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:06 pm

Oh really? Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to read up about them.. I didn't have any negative feelings when I was flying, it felt like a good thing, it was all blue skies. But yes the barn was the complete opposite.. I'm going to church tonight, i may ask some of the leaders their thoughts, and get them to pray.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:09 pm

thumbs k

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:02 am

Sponsored content