Cleaning Washroom at fiance's church-MANIFESTATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cleaning Washroom at fiance's church-MANIFESTATION

Post by unaday* on Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:47 am

I had a dream that i was cleaning washrooms at my fiance's church and I could hear that the service was almost over. Then his Pastor got on the microphone and i could hear him from the washroom where i was cleaning. He said that we are now adverstising and looking for a fulltime praise and worhsip leader with the prophetic anointing. I heard him ever so slightly because i was cleaning washrooms so i moved closer to the door to hear again and he repeated the same words but a lady with two young children was leaving the washroom I tried to help her but she didn't want my help- she didn't open the door fully almost like she was trying not to make me hear what the Pasotr was saying but i could still hear his announcement because the washroom door was all glass! I could see through it too!
Then the dream switched to another lady from my fiance's church, she was holding both her granddaughters on her lap they were asleep. In front of my eyes it transitioned to both granddaughters sleeping on a bed and she watching over them. Then me and the rest of the church watched as one woke up. She was not a litttle girl anymore she was about 13 years old in the dream and she started to sing! It started off fine and then her voice got really hoarse almost manly and she couldn't continue to sing. She tried to fight it but it wouldn't stop - she wanted to sing and preach. Then I said to myself- "I know the feeling, this hoarseness comes over me when I try to minister in song too!" I got angry for her and looked at her and called out THE BLOOD OF JESUS! Within seconds her voice came back and she sang in the bed and to her grandmother and to us.

Last edited by unaday* on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Cleaning Washroom at fiance's church-MANIFESTATION

Post by watchman on Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:52 am

do you have a desire to be a praise and worship leader?

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:43 pm

I sing on the praise team at my own church- as for being a praise and worship leader the thought has crossed my mind but not something i think about or strive for...not sure how effective i would be...never thought of myself with that anointing.

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by PARVIN on Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:09 pm

thumbs i think that the meaning to this dream could possibly be that the chior at your fiance's church is your calling, remember that you are in the washroom and your cleaning it! that to me is sign of humility, the pastors 'wife to be' cleaning the washrooms! not that theres anything wrong with that but its not really a job that you'd be thinking of doing. you also hear an anouncement for a praise and worship leader and the washroom is transparant that means the lord is making it plane for you to see and hear what is being said, you also went on to say about the woman in the toilets trying to stop you from hearing, i think that was the devil causing some form of distraction because he knows the blessings ahead, you also went onto talk about the two kids on the church sisters lap and then the dream transitioned into a room on a bed and one of the kids woke up and was singing but was suffering from horsness, and you said you suffer from it to , well i believe that child represents you! and the fact that you plead the blood of that child could have been an actual miracle that took place in terms of your voice.
well thats my taake on your dream . god bless.

Last edited by PARVIN on Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad sentance)

PARVIN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:43 pm

Thank you Parvin! Wow...you just brought tears to my eyes... I will be joining my fiance's church when we get married next year...it was just yesterday that i said i will probably be a 'bench' warmer for a few years there...and then this dream came. My brother said the SAME thing as you this morning and your word is from GOD it is a confirmation....
THANK YOU and be blessed in Jesus' name! :clap:

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:19 pm

No weapon formed aganist you shall prosper God has a divine plan for you. you will walk in his dominion and authority. He wants you to have a humble spirit. The bible says:Proverbs 29:23
A manís pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.
If we are humble we shall be honorable. I think that is really powerful. God will use you at your fiances' church.
be blessed thumbs

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:47 am

This manifestation is tied to the others i just sent. In the meeting i had with the pastor this week. She is charging me now to be the minister of praise and worship and prayer and fasting intercession for all youth and young adults

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:14 am

Praise God girl. I love this. That's why the children were in the dream. =)

Love,
Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top