Passenger being driven very fast in Car but at peace

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Passenger being driven very fast in Car but at peace

Post by BlackButterfly on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:13 am

I recently dreamt that I was sitting in the front passenger side of a car and being driven by someone who I know. He was driving extremely fast and normally in my waking life, I'm anxious about fast drivers/driving. Strangely enough, while being driven by this person, I found myself very relaxed, leaning up against the door/window and actually falling asleep. I remember feeling very peaceful. What could this possibly mean? I've heard that being driven represents passiveness but this dream had no negative connotations at all.

Anyone want to take a shot at helping me on this one? Thanks in advance.

Tricia

BlackButterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Passenger being driven very fast in Car but at peace

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:44 am

Hello, Tricia -

Since you said that the dream didn't feel negative at all, this theme of "being driven" can represent a good thing in your life. The person doing the driving in the dream could be literal or symbolic - you probably know which.

So, where in your life does the overall theme of the dream seem to fit? That is to say, is there an area in your life where things seem to be moving at a fast pace and where you don't necessarily feel like you're the one in control of it all? If that's the case, this person could possibly represent the Lord being in control of this area, and from that awareness could come the feeling of peace you had in the dream.

Just a few thoughts to consider.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackButterfly on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:31 pm

Wow Mark, I'm almost embarrassed to say that I did not associate the Lord and the peace in my dream being Him. That's certainly makes a lot of sense. The truth of the matter is I've been on a spiritual journey and being mentored by a prophetess who recently indicated to me that my seer gift has been activated. Of course all this is new to me but there has been so much going on in my life as far as spiritual warfare and I simply have been resting and being still trusting that God is in control.

Additionally, the person who was in my dream is someone that I know. God has confirmed that we are to be together but nothing has happened to move us in that direction as yet. You probably won't remember but back in November 2011, I blogged a dream that I was waiting patiently at a firestation for my future husband to retire so that we could get married. You were one of the people to respond and state that if I'm waiting for a godly man that maybe God has work for him to do and is not ready to release him to me. That to me was an awesome revelation. Well so much has happened since then, this man who I met at church has since resigned from a job that required him to travel for weeks at a time and now has a local job. Even though we both know that there is a divine connection, he's pretty much focused on his new job at this point. This man is a minister and indicated that he was called to be a pastor.

So there's two things going on with me at the same time. Very exciting I might add.

Thanks for responding and I look forward to hearing your comments.

Tricia

BlackButterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:55 pm

Yes! I do remember that dream of yours, now that you mention it. Wow, was that a year ago, already? It is very interesting to see the changes going on in this man's life - thanks for the update. It's also admirable to see your patience in waiting on God's plan, here.

This certainly fits your dream. The only thing I guess I would add is the detail of you being relaxed and almost falling asleep: It's certainly fine to rest in this peace, trusting in the Lord as you're being mentored for what is to come. It's exciting to see how you'll grow in all this as well as what He's doing in the life of this man.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackButterfly on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:48 pm

I'm glad to know that you remembered and yes its been a year already. Time certainly fly's. I will be honest with you, the patience thing has really been a major test in my spiritual growth and trust in the Lord. I've had to learn to surrender like never before.

I certainly appreciate your comments. I just hope I don't get too relaxed that I miss something big. If you are truly 33, you certainly are wise. The true wisdom of God.

Be blessed.

Tricia

BlackButterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top