The Four Cats

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Four Cats

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:59 pm

In this dream, I was inside my parents' house...although it wasn't exactly the same. My stepdad was laying on the floor while working on something - like he was repairing or installing something. I believe that I was getting ready to go somewhere - but only for the day or a few days. As I was getting ready, there were two small cats (a little older than kittens) following me around. It seemed like I was expected to (or maybe I already intended to) take one of them as my own. One cat was black, I think, and it was just like a cat that's been hanging around my parents' house in real life.

In real life, this cat has one bad eye, and the hair around the base of its tail isn't as thick as the rest of the tail. It's plenty playful, though. Well, in the dream, I believe it also had a wound on its head. I wasn't completely interested in this cat, though.

Now as for the other cat, this one was about the same age/size, but a mix of tan and white...even a little gold. The cat was rather pretty, but it had something wrong with it: its face, mostly, and a little bit on its body, had these amber-colored flat squares, like crystal chips, growing out of it. I felt a little bad that the cat had this affliction, and part of me considered it as the one to keep...but I wasn't sure that I wanted to deal with whatever went with having this "issue."

I continued to get ready to leave, and I saw that my stepdad was about to roll over on the floor...and right over another cat! I hurried over and stopped him, saving the cat. This one was a mix of white and orange-brown, but mostly white, and very pretty. I didn't have time to get a good feel for this cat like I did the other two. It also turned out that this cat had an almost identical cat with it in another room. I wasn't sure if I would have to take both of them, but this might have been the cat that I would have chosen.

I'm also certain that the first two cats had wounds around the base of their tales. The hair was missing from this spot on the tails, themselves, and the wounds were new/recent - they had not yet started to heal. It is possible, though, that all four cats had these wounds.

I am not sure what/who these cats represent. One thought was that they are my four siblings, but there's no other connection to them besides the setting of the dream and the number 4. When I prayed about this dream, a person that I do not know came to mind as far as the amber crystal cat goes - this is only someone that I've seen in a local store who stood out to me because she has some type of skin issue, but I don't know anything other than that.

Any other ideas are welcome.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Four Cats

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Hi mark! Just some thoughts, but this dream seems to go along with the others as far as u considering taking on a new responsibility. Maybe it's an even deeper level of intercession for others in ur waking life (like the person with the skin affliction). Maybe its a new level in leadership at work. it seems significant that these cats were following u around. Before I read that part of the skin afflicted person, I noticed the responsibility u took for the cat that almost got rolled over on. I instantly thought of u having a shepherding and caring heart, watching over and protecting others. These r just thoughts, please feel free to toss if they don't seem to fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:19 am

Daisy wrote:Maybe it's an even deeper level of intercession for others in ur waking life

Thanks, Daisy. I think you're right about this.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:18 pm

Anytime.... happy dance

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top