I think im planting a very bitter seed...NEED SOME HELP!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I think im planting a very bitter seed...NEED SOME HELP!!

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:50 am

i havent had a dream like this in a long time. (in my waking world there was a guy i was talking to & i recently stopped speaking to him) in this dream we had spent alot of time together. We were intimate several times during this time. Everytime we stopped he would play this video game 2k13(basketball) the he'd come back to me & the process would repeat. So the last time we got intimate he ended up stopping because he had to go home. My bff & i were taking him home. I was messing with him, i threw a ball of paper at him. He got upset got out of the car & walks home. I tried to get him back in the car but he was upset. So i let him walk. When i got back hom i go to check my facebook & theres a video posed of me. I open it & theres a collage of pics of me then the video speeds up of him & i having sex. The video stops at me removing my shirt which left me topless. I tried to find a way to take it down but couldnt & something snapped in my mind. I found 4 hats. Two white ones, a pink one, & a hat with te letter A which represents where he's from (IRL) i found some dishwashing powder with bleach. I poured it all over them & water which ruined them.i it i "knew i should if stopped but i was so hurt & i felt robbed. My bff's boyfriends friends seen it & had alot to say. I ended up sitting on a curb & my sister comes to tell me that the guys was getting a divorce, & that he was out of some contract because he was injured. I believe it had something to do with the military. It was such a huge burst of anger from him & i didnt understand why he had to take it out on me like that. I remember thinking that i didnt want to deal with anyone anymore.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I think im planting a very bitter seed...NEED SOME HELP!!

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:59 am

im my real life, there was a man that i did stop tlkng to recently. I felt that my focus was on the wrong things. My mother is in stage 4 of throat cancer & i need to be paying attention to her. I told him that i dont have room for relationship & that i really needed a friend right now. I took a break from him & got only two responses from him. Nothing else. I ended up telling him how i felt about it because it was making me bitter he didnt even attempt to be my friend at a timecxwhen i needed him most that hurt me BIG TIME!!. I asked god to break the soul tie & my feelings for him started changing for the better. Now im having this dream about him which has never happend before. I kept going back to this dream where it left off everytime i woke up. So i need to know what the lord is trying to show me. Any insight would be great! :)

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top