Setting time on a cell phone and waiting for the right time to start it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Setting time on a cell phone and waiting for the right time to start it.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:16 am

Hi precious ones,
I always like conformation on what I am getting. So I know how to pray into something to me that is important cause I only see in part.

IRL I went and got a new cell phone last night for my spiritual mom for Christmas. I kept dreaming this same dream all night at first I thought is this in my head when I woke up from the first dream of this dream and asked the Holy spirit to remove the dream if it was just something in my head. But the dream kept going in a series all night long. So I thought okay Lord you are trying to reveal something here I want to know what you are revealing so here goes.

Dream,

I was with my spiritual mom and her husband and we all got new cell phones. A man came and told us we were to set our clocks for a certain time on each of our cell phones. ( I do not remember the time we set it for.) So we set our clocks on the cell phone like the guy directed us to. He told us we could not start the time yet with the start button because it was not time yet. We had to wait for the word go to start the time on our cell phones.

All night in my dream I was waiting with my spiritual mom and her husband to hear the word go to start our clocks on our cell phones because there was something important about to happen on that time we started our clocks.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Setting time on a cell phone and waiting for the right time to start it.

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:24 pm

Jeanie,

I wonder here if the Lord is not preparing you for a specific task with them at a certain time in history. I find it odd that you all have to set your clocks at the same time....almost like He does not want any of you to miss it....maybe the rapture here....not certain. I believe the guy giving you instruction is the Lord or a messenger of the Lord and you waiting is waiting on the Lord. You are waiting on a specific word from Him. I think that your spiritual Mom and Dad may even represent the Lord and the Holy Spirit.

These are just my thoughts. I pray they are helpful to you. I do not interpret so please toss what does not fit.

Oh by the way thanks for looking at my dream.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:16 pm

Hi Jeanie, I agree with Connie on the part about setting clocks for a specific time. I believe that when you hear the word GO the clocks will start. But the time is not yet. All three of you are waiting to hear it is almost as if it is a conformation thing. You know how confirmations come in threes. How we usually wait for 3 confirmations before we step out.... I hope this helps... Love in Jesus. Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:44 pm

Hey thank you guys so much. I appreciate you confirming this to me. You both are such a gift.

blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top