America Under Attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

America Under Attack

Post by Lisa4b on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:58 pm

I had a dream that my mother, youngest daughter and I were on a trip somewhere, a city. We were walking down the sidewalk and I looked up and there were planes in the sky, everywhere. I asked what is going on. My mom said we need to get underground. We went down some stairs and were in some sort of undergound airport terminal. We walked through halls and waiting areas. My stepfather was with us then. After a while we went up some stairs and were walking out to a parking lot and everyone was screaming. There were more planes in the sky and I turned around and looked behind me. Off in the distance I could see a giant mushroom cloud over a city skyline. I kept turning and I saw another one and another one. I thought to myself, have we done this to ourselves? Then I was in some sort of tunnel and I had both of my daughters with me. We were sitting and I had my arms around them. We were crying I told them they had to make their decision now this was it there was no more time. There was another explosion I saw the red flash and the cloud was pushing out towards us. I held my daughters close to me as if trying to shield them. I knew it was over. The dream ended.

Lisa4b

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America Under Attack

Post by Daisy on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:41 pm

Hi Lisa...when u said u told ur daughters it was time to make their decision now there was no more time, did u mean they needed to make the decision to follow Christ? Are they taking their own path (apart from Christ) currently in ur waking life?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa4b on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:51 pm

Yes I have been praying for them for a while now. It has been something that has been heavy on my heart for a long time. My oldest is living with her boyfriend they have a 2 year old and I feel they need to be married and pray that they raise my grandson in a christian home. My youngest lives with me. She is attending college, she does not go to church with me and says she isn't sure that she believes in God.

Lisa4b

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:57 pm

Rest assured, ur faith and prayers are covering them. My thoughts are that some major life changes will occur that will lead them to turn to Christ rather than the things of this world to cope. Don't fear, they will be ok...and in the end fulfilling their God given purposes in life.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top