The ex again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The ex again

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:24 am

Hi all, I had another dream about my Ex, whom I now have not seen for almost a year.

I drempt that I was sitting in the living room of a friend of mine who lives quite far away, I have my coat on and a bag, i think I have just arrived there. It is very late. her ex is sitting in her living room and they appear to be back together. my friend is up stairs in bed as she had had too much to drink. Then the door knock's and in walks my ex........I am thinking, why has he come to my friend's house, so late and so out of his way. i am thinking If they had got together in the past and was thinking that is not a very nice thing to do, as she knows I love him............! Then my ex begins to speak, very fast and in an over friendly way. At first i think I am invisable to him. So I sit and listen, hoping to find out the truth of the situation. he seems to not see me there. Then as the conversation carrie's on, I become involved. We are then all talking and I feel as if I am testing him to see If he still cares or not. money is is as If I have a lot of money? and we are joking about money. Then I say I am going now, to test his reaction......and I go out of the room, open and close the front door, but instead of leaving I run up the stairs to see my friend..........then my ex comes running out in to the hall way to see where I have gone and see's me and runs after me..........!

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum