A man shooting at me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A man shooting at me.

Post by rachandben on Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:34 am

I was in the car with 2 little boys, I believe it was my two little boys (1 and 4yrs old), my sister was driving. We were driving in a small road in the middle of tall trees. We got to a place where the road was dividing in two, one way on the right and one way going straight. First we took the road on the right but that road was leading in to a big and very deep hole. We just missed falling into the hole by a very little. We backed the car up to take the other road, but that one was leading into a deep valley that we also almost fell in to. So we went back where we came from originaly. While we were going back, we saw another car there, had two people inside, a man (young) and woman (a lot older). I thought maybe they knew a way to avoid these big valleys and get where we are going. So I got out of our car to ask them. As soon as the man saw me, he got a gun out to shoot at me. I said something like “you are not shooting at me in the name of Jesus”. He started to shoot at me anyway but none of the bullets touched me. My sister and the kids were still in the car with the door open. I tried warning her to drive away but she couldn’t understand me. When the man who was shooting at me ran out of bullets, he started to drive toward the car where my sister and the kids were, hitting and trying to push her car to flip over. I could hear the kids crying. After a while, I saw the man coming out of his totally destroyed car. My sister’s car was still in good condition, but I woke up before I could see how they were all doing. In the dream I new they are ok but I woke up all shaky.

rachandben

View user profile http://prayerforamerica.netboards.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: A man shooting at me.

Post by Lori Lane on Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:46 am

Rachandben, I am wondering if there is something you and your sister are getting ready to get into togther, like a business deal, or something like that, that will effect your families. If so maybe you need to reconsider it. It seems someone is unhappy about this new venture and there is some aggression. If this is not accurate. Then perhaps you need to pray, because it is clear there is for sure someone who has some aggression towards you and your sister, and you could be in danger...

Lord, I ask for your holy spirit to guide Rachandben and her sister, to protect them and there families and to give them your word on this. I ask you to cover them with the Blood of Jesus and to keep them from all harm. Keep them from going down any wrong roads, making any wrong disicions in Jesus Name we pray. Amen! Acknowledge Him in all your ways and He will make your path staight....

Last edited by Lori Lane on Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : put wrong name in)

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PARVIN on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:39 pm

i had a dream like this one quiet similar recently and i was quiet concerned, i dreamt i was being shoot at but i was'nt exactly the prime target, but as i was been shoot at some one came and defended me, but none of the bullets touched me praise be to god! i don't now if you've been under attack lately, and no matter were you go you can't escape it, but take pride in knowing that nothing that forms against gods people shall prosper,
bless you!!

PARVIN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rachandben on Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:12 pm

Thank you so much Lori for your prayers. May our Father bless you in return.
And yes Parvin, I've had attacks after attacks lately but praise God, "He has given His Angel Charge over me and my household to keep us in all our ways" praiseGod

rachandben

View user profile http://prayerforamerica.netboards.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top