Unable To Make A Phone Call

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable To Make A Phone Call

Post by SeekingUnderstanding on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:15 pm

In my dream I am with my siblings and we all seem to be teenagers instead of adults. Its very loud and we are playing around and being goofy. Then I receive a text from a guy Im dating asking if I would like to stop by. I answer No, I wont come.

Realizing I had sent the message incorrectly I try to answer instead I want to come. I cant get the message to typed out correctly. After a few minutes I just decide to call him.

Now I am becoming very frustrated because I cant pull him up in contacts and instead try to dial the number. I get it wrong the first time and a stranger answers. Then I remember the correct number and attempt to dial it but the phone will not cooperate. By this time Im feeling panicked. I ask my sister for her phone and try to call him but the same thing happens. I wake up from the dream still unable to reach him.

What could this mean? We did have a discussion the same night about where our relationship was headed but the conclusion was he wasn't ready to commit.

SeekingUnderstanding

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unable To Make A Phone Call

Post by Daisy on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Just some thoughts, toss them if they don't fit. It seems to me that you want the connection with him in real life, just like u did in the dream. U not being able to connect with him in the dream seems to go along with him not being willing to commit (connect) in real life. This seems to be a dream of what is currently going on in ur waking life. Would u say the feelings of frustration etc in ur dream mirror ur feelings in real life concerning this relationship?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekingUnderstanding on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:39 pm

Yes, I do feel frustrated because he is going back and forth.

SeekingUnderstanding

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:43 pm

I'm wondering if ur cow dream is also connected to this situation and season in ur waking life. I could feel the turmoil from trying to keep the cows together, possibly tying into ur distraught feelings in ur waking life with this man.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:44 pm

I think these dreams can be ur soul venting during ur resting hours.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekingUnderstanding on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:56 pm

It could be because the dreams happened in the same night. Besides swimming the cows never moved or made a sound besides the one sentence that was said. I dont know which of the two spoke it. They were just side by side like figurines even when I had to lift one onto the raft.

When I was in the ocean with them I didnt feel scared besides the time I thought I had lost one.

Do you have an idea what the date or change in time signifies?

SeekingUnderstanding

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:09 pm

I see the time frame as a marker that ur concious of time. Are u worried about finding a mate in time? The women in their twenties vs the women in their 60s stood out to me. Do u feel like ur clock is ticking, so to say? Twenties being within good time limits of finding a mate, 60s...being past time. Back in other time frames, like in roman times, these age limits very much applied pressure for women to wed. Does that make sense? Do u happen to be close to ur thirties or mid thirties by chance? A lot of us women put pressure on ourselves to find that mate before our thirties, and kind of freak out if it hasn't happened yet. Be encouraged, gods timing does not disappoint! And with His blessings, come no sorrow. It will be worth the wait, for Gods best for ur life.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:17 pm

I edited a little bit above

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekingUnderstanding on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:25 pm

Im 28 but I have never felt pressure to be married or even have a boyfriend. The reason I approached a commit with him is because we are compatible on many levels and he says he felt the same.

However, he said he needed more time to sort things out. At first he didnt want to provide a time frame but still wanted us to hang out. The same night of the dream he said it might be a year.

SeekingUnderstanding

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:29 pm

Hmmm.... I am stumped then on what the roman times could symbolize. Is there a part of u that is old fashioned (in a good way) in ur beliefs perhaps. Just thoughts of mine... Please toss if they don't fit. Wish I could've helped more.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:32 pm

Perhaps it the "time change" could have something to do with him taking forever to make a decision. Just more thoughts.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekingUnderstanding on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:42 pm

You have helped me a lot! thank you.
I am old fashion in the way I feel about romantic relationships.
Is the any significant about the man in my dream you can think of.

SeekingUnderstanding

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekingUnderstanding on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:44 pm

I think his extended time frame does make me feel he wants to take forever.

SeekingUnderstanding

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top