Going Back to College

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going Back to College

Post by snoviello on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:10 pm

I was going back to college to take some undergraduate classes even though I had already graduated. Someone from the college came to inform me that it was suggested that I go into the Master's program. I went about the campus and working on registering then I received a message from a man in a suit that the government reccomends that I go into the Master's program rather than the Undergraduate program and I would be receiving some sort of financial assistance.

Thanks for blessing us with your gifts!!!

Susan

snoviello

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going Back to College

Post by dreamster on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:00 pm

:hooray: grt drm ther,,i wud say that thers further education in ur future path ,,and 4 u go 4 a higher level than wat u wud normal choose also ther may be govt assistance avialibe ,,sounds pretty litral 2 me. it may represent a theme about 2 happen in ur life, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, D,, at alfabeta house lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Hi Susan -

Just thoughts...

It may be that your dream is showing you that there are some things that you've been through that you may need to go through again (lessons not learned the first time). However, it's not as bad as it may sound , it may be more that you are becoming more equipped in dealing with these things (graduate programs usually involve going through more depth of study and a more rigorous program of study). The blessing is that your needs are met so that you can pursue the higher learning (financial assistance).

Does this sound like anything going on IRL? Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top