White dove, then poisonous butterfly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

White dove, then poisonous butterfly

Post by Jazzy on Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:15 am

Felt like three of us might have been working out, but one person was really struggling (could have been my mother who was the struggler, but I am unsure). We were exiting the back door of my childhood house. We were singing, “Oh, how I love Jesus” and a white dove flew up. In my dream I had a thought it was symbolic for Jesus. I was so amazed at its beauty. We continued to walk and sing through the back yard and the white dove flew with us along the way. We were headed through the backyard to get to the driveway and go somewhere. We noticed the white dove flew away once we walked halfway down the driveway before seeing the front of the house, and the three of us thought, lets catch it! But it wouldn’t fly back to us. What actually flew up to us was a purple and red butterfly. I said to everyone I’ve never seen a butterfly with 2 profound colors, moreover having the colors red and purple. We were just watching it fly. My mother yelled frantically, “It’s poisonous!” I started to run so it wouldn’t land on me. I asked mother how did she know, but she just said she knew without explaining. I asked again was it poisonous because the tail was bent in like a hornet. No answer.

I jumped in the backseat of the car as we were all ready to go to wherever we were going. There was 6 of us total. I was unsure who was driving, but I thought I really liked our car because four people can comfortably sit in the back seat without touching shoulders. What other kind of car can do that. To confirm, I looked down my backseat row and my mother and aunt looked fine (In my dream I knew for sure it was four of us in the backseat, but I only saw my mother and aunt in the back seat with me.). My aunt asked me if my weekends for school start on Wednesdays. For some reason, this time and a few times before my weekends did start of Wednesdays. I told her yes sometimes they do. I believed she asked because I started to come home each weekend. But she was actually on to something, and my cousin (her daughter) could tell and got a small attitude with her because my cousin felt like my aunt might be trying to catch me in a lie. She did this because my aunt does it to her to see if she's lying.

Are there thoughts as to what this dream may symbolize? Upon waking when we walked out the back door, I felt as if the weak person, who I think may have been my mother (unsure), had gotten baptized because we were wet and wearing white. In my dream I thought we just finished working out though. But it was just awesome to see that white dove flying with us as we walked and sang. The poisonous butterfly doesn't seem too good. Any thoughts?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: White dove, then poisonous butterfly

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:31 am

Hello, Jazzy -

Just some thoughts. I was thinking that the dove, as you said, represents Jesus. The butterfly came along while you were pursuing the dove...so, this could be a warning dream for something (I was thinking more like someone) that would come in during a time when you are seeking the Lord.

In the dream, you were told that it was poisonous, and then you avoided it. In the natural, you may be made aware of the dangers of this thing or person and then avoid it as well. Your interaction with your mother did make me think that it could be the Holy Spirit that prompts you of this danger, but doesn't give you the "Why" when you ask...so, simply trusting in faith may be what he's asking of you at that time.

Just some thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:49 am

Hi Mark, thank you for your response. These past couple of weeks I have definitely been trying to spend more time seeking the Lord because school is consuming a lot of my time this semester. I have decided to study at home rather than school or the library so that when I feel like it I can have my "quiet time". So at the moment I am definitely seeking the Lord.

I was still pondering how my mother knew it was poisonous, but I definitely scurried without hesitation. However this may manifest, I pray the Holy Spirit brings it clearly to my attention just as my mother yelled it in my dream. Thank you again!

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top