In jail, huge roaring lion!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In jail, huge roaring lion!

Post by Daisy on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:45 pm

I had a dream I was in jail. There were All different levels of punishment. I seen some women who had handcuffs on their hands, some on hands and feet, and one woman I was speaking to had big handcuffs on for earrings! I cant remember if i had handcuffs on my hands or not. All of a sudden there was a HUGE male lion that started roaring! I seen this bar above my head that I ran and grabbed onto. I felt fearful! I was able to jump up and grab the bar, but I was struggling to pull myself up. I lacked the strength to pull my weight up.

Eod

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In jail, huge roaring lion!

Post by Shan on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:21 pm

As I read your dream these thoughts came to mind:

Could it be possible that the lion represents satan? I saw intimidation when I read the part about the lion. I say this because you said you were scared. These women were in bondage (having their hands and/or feet bound.) The handcuffs on the woman's ears might mean her ability to hear is bound, I suspect spiritually.

You said you didn't know if you were wearing handcuffs or not, but I find it curious that you were able to grab the bar. I know someone could grab a bar wearing handcuffs, but you weren't fully restricted.

Your not being able to pull yourself up made me think that there may be an area of life where you feel you aren't "pulling your weight" or feel inadequate in some way.

This may be a call to pray for freedom for those in bondage. Again, these are just thoughts here.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Thanks shan! I totally agree with u! Thanks for sharing ur thoughts! happy dance

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:05 am

woo hoo

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:40 am

Sponsored content