My daughter taken captive

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My daughter taken captive

Post by Daisy on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:01 am

I had a dream, my daughter and I were walking down the sidewalk. Somehow these two women took her captive. I don't remember me or my daughter screaming like people normally would in real life. They took her on a talk show, I knew this was in order to cause a controversy on purpose. They were appalled that I did not tell my daughter the full story of her adoption yet. (Irl she knows that she is adopted, she just doesn't yet know the gross details of her birth parents past choices of drugs, jailtime, theft, abuse, neglect. I have had professional counselors advise me to give her age appropriate answers, and to let her ask when she is ready to learn about them. She did ask me just last week what her old last name was before we adopted her. She knows she is from my side of the family, but doesn't know my brother is her birth father yet. She doesn't know him, and he is not a part of our lives.) These women were there on the talk show to get everyone all riled up against me, and to cause an uproar. I proceeded to call 911, I started telling the story to the guy on the phone. I was going into so much detail, that I wasn't getting to the point. Because of that, I was loosing the guys attention on the phone. When I realized this, I ended up cutting to the chase and telling him I needed the authorities to rescue her right away before they damage her with their perspective! Then he understood my point, and was going to call 911 himself to send someone to rescue her right away (which was who I THOUGHT I was talking to all along. He must have been a mediator). Eod

Any thoughts

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My daughter taken captive

Post by Macleod on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:37 am

Hi Daisy, the end result of your dream sounds encouraging. For me, a phone call is either a message from God or speaking/praying to God (depending on who's doing the talking). You felt that the man to whom you spoke, was a mediator, the Holy spirit intercedes for us and so does Jesus. Continue to pray for protection over your daughter as I fully believe that this is what our Lord is calling you to do. Not sure who the 2 women are, they could be women in the natural or spiritual warfare (Was the talk show over the radio or television? For me both are spiritual.) Either way, pray against the tactics of the enemy and be fully encouraged by the power of prayer and that the man in your dream said he would send someone to rescue her straight away.
God Bless you and your family and continue to put all your faith and confidence in His Love and power.

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:45 pm

Thanks Macleod! Great thoughts! Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:25 pm

Hi daisy,

this could be a warning about issues between adoption and people who are"concerned", maybe God is telling you to get ready and be prepared when "concerned" people might discover the truth about your daughter.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:33 pm

Thanks Owen! U always seem so in tune with my dreams regarding my daughter. And might I add, have always been right on with ur interps too! Thank u!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:39 pm

Very welcome! But I think your daughter feels a true parenting from you and your husband. That's the most important thing. A day will come that she will appreciate and thank God for your lives.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:50 pm

Thank u for saying that Owen! It means so much to me that she feels that way. I mean it when I say, the love I have for her is 100% equal to the love I have for my birthed son. God knitted our hearts with hers forevermore. :hooray: I pray when she does know the fullness of her birth story that it won't effect her confidence in herself or the way she views our relationship. Thank u for ur encouraging and insightful words! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:59 pm

I think the effect or the impact of her family history depends on how you build her self-image and how she is filled with love and affection which is very crucial in childhood years. If she receives so much love from you, I think the effect is not that painful on her part, because love covers a multitude of sin and cast out fear.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:30 am

Amen! Thanks Owen!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Going back and looking over some older posts. When my daughters new teacher and principal and I had a meeting not too long ago about some 'concerns' they had, and the issue of adoption came up. They wanted to assign a team of people on her (social worker, counselors etc.) to put an action plan together of how to help her better focus at school. My husband and I prayed about this, and did NOT have a peace about this. They needed our permission to do this, and we would not give it. I feel like even though their intention was to help, it would have only brought confusion and chaos. I believe this dream manifested. This is helpful for helping me to figure out my other dreams. So thanks again for all the help!!!! Its so interesting to me how God gives me the heads up, prompting my spirit before these events have taken place. He is SO Amazing!!!! Even though I didnt mentally remember this dream until relooking over it, I believe He planted a seed with the dream. Now that I look back on this, it confirms to me that my uneasiness was def of the Lord!!! Im so glad I followed that leading!! happy dance

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Daisy,

Is there any chance that this dream could be about the potential of family members giving her information that you don't feel is appropriate?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:55 pm

Yes...this is possible too. i have discerned my sister thinks she should know the whole story from small comments she makes. she also at one point wanted to adopt her, but was not in a position to do so, before we stepped in. i dont allow my daughter to spend time alone with my sister bc i dont trust she wouldnt slip or intentionally tell her things i dont feel she is emotionally able to handle yet. she also says things in front of me to her that makes me feel like she is planting seeds to let my daughter know she has info. sort of like opening the door for her to ask my sis questions. my daughter knows she can ask me anything she wants to know. she asked me not long ago if her birth mom wanted to get rid of her. i have been counseled to let her ask the questions when she is ready for the answer. she knows im open, we have lots of heart to hearts.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:58 pm

i wonder who the other woman is if this is the case.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:19 pm

it could b my mom....i think she prob agrees with my sis. i trust though my mom wont slip. she as a mother would like the whole family to get together for the holidays. its hard for her to leave my bro out...as a mom i understand that. she just wants one happy family. i have to protect my little one though....ad cant be a people pleaser in this instance. my bro is unpredictAble, and i dont trust him around her. not till shes older and knows the whole story...and then its only IF she wants him in her life or not (supervised by us). im sure this seems controlling to my mom and sis, but when its time i will have a peace...and i dont care if they understand or not. i do trust my mom would direct my daughtr to me though if she asked her questions when im not around. but she doesnt agree with me. i didnt expect the family drama...but im sure u can c why i want to move out of state now...lol.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:22 pm

Daisy wrote:i wonder who the other woman is if this is the case.

People in dreams are not necessarily the same gender in real life. So neither are necessarily a girl. Check out the people thing at heartsong.

I will definitely be praying for you.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:30 pm

thx mia!!! i appreciate that more than u know!!!! They say kinship adoptions can be the most challengjng at times. Its not the child, but the other family members that make it a challenge.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:43 pm

I can totally imagine. Believe me.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top