New York, America images

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New York, America images

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:44 am

I just saw quick images - first I saw an eagle. Then I saw one of those giant gold statues from the Emmys or Oscars, it was falling over. I saw a cross in the sky with rainbows coming out of it, and it was spiralling around the statue of liberty. I saw a hammer hammering in a nail. Then I saw a tail of a fish - it looked like a koi fish, white and orange. And an image of grand central station.....?!?! Any thoughts, thanks!!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New York, America images

Post by ditte3 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:22 am

Very interesting. I'm gonna pray about it. Please keep thee in mind and ask the Lord for revelation.
Blessings.
Edith

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:07 am

Thanks Edith! I'm meditating on it too. I didn't have any feelings or anything, just images. God bless.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:53 pm

Exodus 19:4
‘ You yourselves have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles’ wings, and brought you to Myself.
1 Samuel 5:4
But when they arose early the next morning, behold, Dagon had fallen on his face to the ground before the ark of the LORD. And the head of Dagon and both the palms of his hands were cut off on the threshold; only the trunk of Dagon was left to him.
Colossians 2:14
having canceled out the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us, which was hostile to us; and He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.
Revelation 1:7
BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.
Genesis 9:1
[ Covenant of the Rainbow ] And God blessed Noah and his sons and said to them, “ Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth.
Acts 2:2
And suddenly there came from heaven a noise like a violent rushing wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting.
James 1:25
But one who looks intently at the perfect law, the law of liberty, and abides by it, not having become a forgetful hearer but an effectual doer, this man will be blessed in what he does.
Isaiah 41:7
So the craftsman encourages the smelter, And he who smooths metal with the hammer encourages him who beats the anvil, Saying of the soldering, “It is good”; And he fastens it with nails, So that it will not totter.
Deuteronomy 28:13
The LORD will make you the head and not the tail, and you only will be above, and you will not be underneath, if you listen to the commandments of the LORD your God, which I charge you today, to observe them carefully,
Psalm 65:4
How blessed is the one whom You choose and bring near to You To dwell in Your courts. We will be satisfied with the goodness of Your house, Your holy temple.
These are the scriptures that come to mind

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top