The space shuttle and Kat Von D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The space shuttle and Kat Von D

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:16 am

This dream is so cool, I had to share it on this forum. Hopefully it will encourage someone!

I was with a family of siblings, taking pictures for them. The siblings wanted to take a picture with Kat Von D (IRL she's a tattoo artist that is based in L.A.). The camera wasn't working properly, so I only got one or two pictures. I felt bad and thought it would have helped to have a backup camera. In the end they were happy to have met Kat Von D.

When I woke up from this dream, I had no idea what it meant, but I wrote it down anyway. Fast-forward about 6 hours into my day. Space Shuttle Endeavour was supposed to cruise over the city of L.A. One of my friends asked me if I could drive her and her Mom to an appointment, to which I said yes. I had totally forgotten about the shuttle passing over the city and so did my friend (the only reason we remembered was because we saw people standing on rooftops). We had about 30 minutes to spare before her appointment, so we decided to pull over to see the shuttle for ourselves.

After about 20 minutes of not seeing it, we decided to head to her appointment. We made a wrong turn, but that wrong turn put us right in the path of the shuttle!! None of us had time to grab a camera. We were all stunned because the plane was flying really low, making the appearance of it that much larger in person. I was floored to see a part of history being put to rest (Endeavour has been retired, along with the space program)!

God told me about this in my dream - I was with siblings (my friend and her Mom), Kat Von D being the person they wanted to take pictures with (she represented L.A. and a well known figure/name - the shuttle), I did not have a camera that worked properly (I was not able to document the sighting with my phone or my pocket camera). Lastly, being happy to have met Kat Von D (we were all soooo happy to have seen the shuttle, even though we didn't have time to snap a photo).

What an amazing day! :hooray:

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top