Seeing (and being in love with) someone i met as a child in real life!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seeing (and being in love with) someone i met as a child in real life!

Post by Tokiogirl21 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:59 pm

okay this dream was a little weird (for a lack of better wording)

You see about 13 or so years ago in my waking life, i met three members of my favorite christian group 4him.

well most recently, i started having these unusually sweet dreams about Andy Chrisman (one of the *now former* members)
It makes me embarrassed to even type this because I consider them sort of like 'friends' in Christ (b/c I met them during several events...and I was a 9 y/o girl when i met them. I'm almost 23 now...Aaand, HE'S MARRIED IN REAL LIFE!). So I'm kind of in an awkward position. Why the heck would I have this dream? Does God want me to contact Andy or is this just a totally off the pasta dream?

The details of the dream are somewhat fuzzy to me due to me not recording this any sooner (probably b/c i found it really odd that I dreamed about this person in that way in the first place) i mean this dream was a bit similar to any other dream (by this i mean, it featured a newborn girl that looked around the age of possibly 4 wks. * remember details are fuzzy due to being shy about this dream b/c i don't really think about my 'friend in the spirit' like this dream displays. in my waking life, I see him as a 'friend in Christ' and inspiration (b/c of his connection with 4him) and that's it.

Please take into consideration: I've never had dreams about any of the members of this group (4him) before. Not even as a kid. Especially none as crazy as this.

Tokiogirl21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seeing (and being in love with) someone i met as a child in real life!

Post by Jasmine on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:19 pm

DELETED

Last edited by Jasmine on Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokiogirl21 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Jasmine wrote:Throw this out if it doesn't fit. Maybe it means u ought to fall in love with ur first love jesus. Look at it this way. Andy in a sense was ur first love in real life when u were nine. Now god is calling u to be with a first love which is Jesus. Don't contact andy for any romantic thing cause he is already married
I wasn't implying that at all. I thought the dream was weird considering i don't have any of *those* feelings for Andy in my waking life. As stated before, I consider him a "friend in Christ" and nothing else.
Also, how can i fall in love with Jesus? I already am a follower, have been baptized *twice*. Man, when I got sterilized I felt like I could just die in a hole because I had to keep it a secret from my mom's side of the family. But even before, I thought it was wrong b/c God said to be fruitful and multiply. But no one listened of course. They even offered to set me up with some guy back in High School with an intellectual disability. He and I were polar opposites; while he was an outdoors-y hunter boy who hated school, I was an animal loving Trivia Club Ace/B.A.S.I.C Club member/Talent show star/ Prom princess against hunting (still am). I prefer men with good heart (Heart for Christ) and a sound mind.
Are you insinuating that I should be single? Because I get lonely very easily. Why can't I fall in love with someone while I'm still on this Earth?

Pardon me, if I've taken this personal. you see, I've gone 11 years without a boyfriend and even the slightest mention of someone ELSE finding love while I'm still single is torture.

Tokiogirl21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Hi,

I love their songs, I remember listening to their cds way back in college years.

about your dream, he could be a symbol of something or someone. Due to lack of details in your dream, I couldn't think of anything significant.

Sorry, i don't have interpretation.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokiogirl21 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:29 am

owen wrote:Hi,

I love their songs, I remember listening to their cds way back in college years.

about your dream, he could be a symbol of something or someone. Due to lack of details in your dream, I couldn't think of anything significant.

Sorry, i don't have interpretation.

I do too! :coool:

Hmm interesting about what you said there. but I should tell you that the setting of the dream was in a well lit enviroment (not that that's important or is it? :laughing: ) and I remember Andy walking out of some room as I'm just walking down this hallway with the 4 wk old newborn huddled in one of those sling wrap deals i saw online once in my waking life (Now mind u, I'd never wear one of these things if i were to have kids in real life b/c i have issues with my back)
Then I see him as he asked me "Where did you go?"
"I wandered around for a bit b/c Harper (referring to the child in the dream) was getting bored."

Sorry I couldn't provide a better description but that's all i remember.

Tokiogirl21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:21 am

Tokiogirl21 wrote:
Jasmine wrote:Throw this out if it doesn't fit. Maybe it means u ought to fall in love with ur first love jesus. Look at it this way. Andy in a sense was ur first love in real life when u were nine. Now god is calling u to be with a first love which is Jesus. Don't contact andy for any romantic thing cause he is already married
I wasn't implying that at all. I thought the dream was weird considering i don't have any of *those* feelings for Andy in my waking life. As stated before, I consider him a "friend in Christ" and nothing else.
Also, how can i fall in love with Jesus? I already am a follower, have been baptized *twice*. Man, when I got sterilized I felt like I could just die in a hole because I had to keep it a secret from my mom's side of the family. But even before, I thought it was wrong b/c God said to be fruitful and multiply. But no one listened of course. They even offered to set me up with some guy back in High School with an intellectual disability. He and I were polar opposites; while he was an outdoors-y hunter boy who hated school, I was an animal loving Trivia Club Ace/B.A.S.I.C Club member/Talent show star/ Prom princess against hunting (still am). I prefer men with good heart (Heart for Christ) and a sound mind.
Are you insinuating that I should be single? Because I get lonely very easily. Why can't I fall in love with someone while I'm still on this Earth?

Pardon me, if I've taken this personal. you see, I've gone 11 years without a boyfriend and even the slightest mention of someone ELSE finding love while I'm still single is torture.

Hi Tokiogirl,

First of all, welcome to the site.

Secondly, you were a bit harsh with Jasmine. When people take the time to respond to your dream, it's only fair that you be more respectful. Her response to you wasn't far off base because I've seen dreams where God will use other people symbolically to represent him...especially if He's dealing with the relationship he has with the dreamer. Jasmine was not implying that you did not have a relationship with God, she was saying that maybe God was drawing you closer to him. It doesn't matter how long you have been serving God or how many times you've been baptized, our relationships with God are ALWAYS evolving.

So my moderator hat is on and I'm asking you to be more respectful in the future. It's only fair, especially if you desire others to respond to your posts.

Blessings huggins

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top