Caravans every where

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caravans every where

Post by juewls davis 777 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:33 am

I had this dream, involving many caravans. I had been on a wonderful holiday involving family and caravans...........Than i took a short cut through a beautiful luxury field. I found out I was not supposed to do this, but a lady showed me around this very elite site.........the grass was the greenest, softest grass I have ever seen...............the caravans were black and silver and massive and immaculest I have ever seen, more like houses. They had every thing you would ever need in them. Then it seemed that familys lived in them and then it seemed as If they were gypsies and it was not as elite as it first appeared. Then it became a sad and lonely place which seemed full of depravity.......Any idea's

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Caravans every where

Post by steadygaze on Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:02 pm

HA HA this is not an interpretation but I travel in my van as the Lord has sent me to many places to pray over government, and cities, etc. I am living in it on the road in this season of traveling with the Lord. To bad there was a sadness or loneliness in regards to this.

I do however have a sense the Lord is revealing what is coming in the sense of loss of houses again, and the economy hits another all time low and people will be forced to live in the vans. They will seek out these kinds of vans because of the space, and it is Affordable.

So I believe it is a dream of things to come.

I see in part so please pray into this.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:40 pm

This is just a thought...

The dream seems to represent a proverb. People who try to get what they want by any means necessary, even when it does lead them to material wealth often find out when they get there that it wasn't worth it and familiarity with anything leads to discontent.... meaning that even the lustre of wealth wears off and can be even emptier than a poor life rich with family/people.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:54 pm

Thank you Mia, I appreciate that. And yes I bear witness to the truth in what you said in my Spirit. Because I was happy in the dream with my family and normal holiday and then I ventured onto this place that seemed perfect and shiny and wow amazing, only to find it was empty and lonely and indeed poor of spirit. X I need to understand what The Lord is warning me off I feel? Or actually saying to me.X

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:04 pm

I don't think it's a warning for you. If you were just a spectator in the dream, I think that it might be prophetic about something that you see second hand in the near future.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:26 am

O.K thanks Mia.

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down