A pastor who looked like Obama came on to me, and I almost drowned.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A pastor who looked like Obama came on to me, and I almost drowned.

Post by steadygaze on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:53 am

Hello beloved ones, I have a dream I am very seeking the Lord on that I had this morning. I question some things in the dream. I will see what the Lord speaks through you.

Dream

I had moved to this new place in another state, so I decided to check out a new church. Well when I went to this new church the married pastor who looked like Obama came on to me, and he wanted to take me out to dinner. I was upset because I am thinking how could he do this to his wife. So I tell the Pastor who looked like Obama no he is married and needs to commit to his wife. The pastor says I will not take no for an answer I will meet you after church for lunch, and I am like what!? He did not take my no for an answer. So I go to church and at this church his wife would give away $1000.00 and some other gifts away. As the pastors wife was giving the gifts away she said, "Who wants a $1000.00? I raise my hand and said, me! I was thinking it would be good for my travels. So the pastors wife comes up to me and she did not look like Michelle Obama, she was short and really was nothing to look at. Then she began to hand me the money and she begins to talk to me and ask me questions like, what I do and stuff. I begin to tell her the Lord has been sending me to cities and state capitols to pray and speak over them and stuff, and she acted like wow that is weird why would you do that!? She acted almost like she could not understand why I would do such a thing, like I was way out there or crazy or something. She then asked for the $1000.00 back. I am like wow she really does not like me or what I am doing, or maybe she thinks I am having an affair with her husband Obama the pastor. So I am nervous not sure what is going on. As the pastors wife is away doing what ever, I am thinking I need to meet the pastor for lunch and tell him he needs to get his act together or I am going to report him to the religious leaders and his wife. I did want to tell her what was going on but I felt I needed wisdom in doing it. Well then the pastors wife comes back and takes me in a room with a window to where we could see what was taking place in the sanctuary, and then she hands me the money and says," Here is the money and I put more in there for your travels but not much because as you can see we are a small church." My mouth dropped down to the ground thinking wow I thought you were against this instead she was helping me. what Then we start to talk and I am really wanting to tell her what her husband is doing but again I felt it was not time, and I needed wisdom then her husband calls her out because she had to advertise something in the service. I watched her as she spoke and I knew she was not coming back into to talk to me but I felt like I should go home and put a pretty dress on so I did. When I came back to the service in my beautiful dress it was like I was dressed as a princess,the service was moved outside by a water port where the water was rushing with a high flowing current. The benches were all lined up as if it were in a church, the sun was shinning and it was beautiful. I go over by the edge and I fall into the water and the pastor comes over and says oh no!! Then he says, oh just go with the current we will get you latter. I am like battling to stay above water and I am thinking wow if this guy really cared he would do what he could to rescue me but instead his congregation was more important, and his appearance to them was even of grater importance. In the mean time I could drown and no one else from the congregation would dare help me because they were all under like this spell with him and fascinated by him. I fought to stay alive even though the current seemed to be winning. I cried out to God and I finally grabbed a hold of the side of the foundation and the pastor saw me he came running over to me to help pull me up and the crowd clapped as if this man just saved me from drowning but he did not, but tried to take the credit. I was angry and I was going to expose this pastor for what he really is and I knew it would cost me everything.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Repost A pastor who looked like Obama came on to me, and I almost drowned.

Post by steadygaze on Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:03 pm

Hello beloved ones, I have a dream I am very seeking the Lord on that I had this morning. I question some things in the dream. I will see what the Lord speaks through you.

Dream

I had moved to this new place in another state, so I decided to check out a new church. Well when I went to this new church the married pastor who looked like Obama came on to me, and he wanted to take me out to dinner. I was upset because I am thinking how could he do this to his wife. So I tell the Pastor who looked like Obama no he is married and needs to commit to his wife. The pastor says I will not take no for an answer I will meet you after church for lunch, and I am like what!? He did not take my no for an answer. So I go to church and at this church his wife would give away $1000.00 and some other gifts away. As the pastors wife was giving the gifts away she said, "Who wants a $1000.00? I raise my hand and said, me! I was thinking it would be good for my travels. So the pastors wife comes up to me and she did not look like Michelle Obama, she was short and really was nothing to look at. Then she began to hand me the money and she begins to talk to me and ask me questions like, what I do and stuff. I begin to tell her the Lord has been sending me to cities and state capitols to pray and speak over them and stuff, and she acted like wow that is weird why would you do that!? She acted almost like she could not understand why I would do such a thing, like I was way out there or crazy or something. She then asked for the $1000.00 back. I am like wow she really does not like me or what I am doing, or maybe she thinks I am having an affair with her husband Obama the pastor. So I am nervous not sure what is going on. As the pastors wife is away doing what ever, I am thinking I need to meet the pastor for lunch and tell him he needs to get his act together or I am going to report him to the religious leaders and his wife. I did want to tell her what was going on but I felt I needed wisdom in doing it. Well then the pastors wife comes back and takes me in a room with a window to where we could see what was taking place in the sanctuary, and then she hands me the money and says," Here is the money and I put more in there for your travels but not much because as you can see we are a small church." My mouth dropped down to the ground thinking wow I thought you were against this instead she was helping me. what Then we start to talk and I am really wanting to tell her what her husband is doing but again I felt it was not time, and I needed wisdom then her husband calls her out because she had to advertise something in the service. I watched her as she spoke and I knew she was not coming back into to talk to me but I felt like I should go home and put a pretty dress on so I did. When I came back to the service in my beautiful dress it was like I was dressed as a princess,the service was moved outside by a water port where the water was rushing with a high flowing current. The benches were all lined up as if it were in a church, the sun was shinning and it was beautiful. I go over by the edge and I fall into the water and the pastor comes over and says oh no!! Then he says, oh just go with the current we will get you latter. I am like battling to stay above water and I am thinking wow if this guy really cared he would do what he could to rescue me but instead his congregation was more important, and his appearance to them was even of grater importance. In the mean time I could drown and no one else from the congregation would dare help me because they were all under like this spell with him and fascinated by him. I fought to stay alive even though the current seemed to be winning. I cried out to God and I finally grabbed a hold of the side of the foundation and the pastor saw me he came running over to me to help pull me up and the crowd clapped as if this man just saved me from drowning but he did not, but tried to take the credit. I was angry and I was going to expose this pastor for what he really is and I knew it would cost me everything.

steadygaze

We Love Your Post!: 4

View user profile Send private message

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top