Lambing.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lambing.......

Post by iminhiswill~ on Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:56 am

Hello~

My Co-worker dreamt that I was in a glass room decroated with flowers (resembled a green room) but filled with glass instead. She said that she could see me from up another level so to speak. The room and things began to shake uncontrollably all around. She asked two ladies that were near me if they would help me and they said they did not want to touch me. She then asked me if I were okay and I said that I was fine, I'm just lambing... This was strange because we thought there was no such word. Would anyone have an interpretation of this? praying

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lambing.......

Post by butterfly on Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:54 am

-------

Last edited by butterfly on Sun May 03, 2009 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:24 am

i have a question did your friend know the two women? and in the dream did you know the two women? thinking

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iminhiswill~ on Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:52 pm

Yes butterfly we actually looked the word up. you're right! and I asked her about the two women and she says no, she didn't know them. it was two casucasian women.....

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:56 pm

Lifedreamer:

Please receive in love as this is only my interpretation that was placed in my spirit as i read this. being in a glass house represents coming trouble or threatened loss of reputation There is an event that has already taken place or is to come.(The room shaking) You could get no help . Whatever the situation is Man is not going to be able to help you out of this, Only God!Hallelujah praiseGod As butterfly has stated the difintion of Lambing. it is giving birth. You are Gods sheep an he is about to birth a new life out of you to be used for HIS glory! Lambing is a very special time, :yes: So I would like to encourage you and say that God is about to use you for his glory it does not matter what the situation was(the Past) He gonna use you for his glory. Maybe ministry, who know the great things God has instore. You will know it is God becasue he will be the one who brought you through. :PTL:

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iminhiswill~ on Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:14 pm

Yessssss it's already taken place. Amazingly enough the week she had the dream I had NO clue what was going on and weeks afterwards, I would experience something VERY traumatic at church! Please pray for me as now I'm transitioning into a new place. Haven't made a decision yet but God !

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:05 pm

Lifesdreamer, these are some things to take into consederation in view of what has already been said. This is a fragile-state (easly damaged.) This is surly a shaking of your framework, to see if you crack/brake under pressure, an inclosing-case of faith (to be shaken.) in the inward parts (mind/heart). A testing to see whether or not you will fracture. I say "Peace be still", "Shut the gainsayers mouth". Amen.... flower Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:04 pm

lifesdreamer:

what u said confirmed what the holy spirit gave me about your dream. Seek ye first the kingdom of God. God will use you for His glory.

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iminhiswill~ on Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:53 am

hello.... thank you Halo... watchmen... I found it strange that she would have this dream... I am taking every pre-caution in dealing with "church" people. the thing that has already taken place was VERY disturbing and YES has or had the potential to destroy me. I'm in a crucial and sensitve place in my walk with God and the things that he is revealing to me are amazing. I won't go too deep just note that I've mad my decision as of Sunday to no longer be a "member" of where the caos lies. I am FREE now!!!!!!

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top