Dream about crystal meth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about crystal meth

Post by dani on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:20 am

I have had maybe 3 dreams that have involved crystal meth in the last few weeks. In the dream last night i was trying to "use" crystal meth. a person i did not know came into the kitchen and started talking to me and then asked if she could take a sample of my dna. I said no way because i knew she wanted to take the dna to see if i was using drugs and i was very afraid i would get caught and it would ruin my future plans of what i wanted to do. my old department chair was also in the dream ( i used to be a special ed teacher irl) i knew if she found out then i would not be able to teach in the future.javascript:emoticonp('crying')

dani

View user profile http://Mobivalet.com/ OC-Recruitng.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about crystal meth

Post by Daisy on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:01 am

Hi dani! I just have a couple of questions for u. Have u ever struggled with addiction in the past? Is there anything else going on inside of u right now, that u dont want revealed to others in ur life (possibly from ur past). If not, is there anyone close to u who is struggling with such an addiction? Sometimes it's possible to dream of being in someone's shoes, in order to pray more fervently for them. Just some thoughts.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dani on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:37 pm

ive been sober from substance abuse for 15 years.
recently i found out a person we started paying 15k a month (for 4 months) to sell our new product is going behind our back to try and make it himself. we had taken our life savings to pay this guy--and he knew it.
to make matters worse my husband was let go from his job. we are 2 and a half months from being on the street (no joke).
i have literally been crying for 2 weeks and have not left the house. ( i know is unhealthy)---im in a pretty bad depression-never not left the house before.

i was wondering if the "drugs" represented sin and is God telling me im in sin because of having little faith? maybe being depressed is "toxic " like a drug to me?

Just before everything came out about this unscrupulous sales guy stealing from us i had another dream:

in the dream my assistant in china was handing me my new sample. when he handed it to me it looked different than the specs i had given the factory. i said to my assistant "this isnt the design i gave you". as i started looking at the new design i liked it--i didnt hate it.

with this dream i wondered 1. did it mean God had a different plan or design for the business? God knew the evil plans of this guy and how much money we were giving him
2. did it mean he has a different plan/design for my life altogether. #2 would be very heartbreaking as my husband and i have worked on this business for 3 years.

im at a crossroads-i want Gods will but dont know what it is.

Thank you so much for reading my posts and helping me.

dani

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:37 am

Hey Dani...it's good seeing you here again!

The thing that stuck out to me was "DNA". That represents what we are made of...how we are wired as individuals. Are you dealing with an area of your life that you are ashamed of? Maybe it's some type of characteristic ( not necessarily negative) that you may not be comfortable for others to see? Maybe it's really about the Meth and it's something you aren't comfortable with others knowing. The old chair could mean old memories or something to do with that era of your life as a special Ed teacher.

These are just thoughts thatt came to me, pray on what I've said.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:46 am

Hi dani! I wish I had more direction for u, but I don't. All I know for sure is that God will b faithful. I'm so sorry u r going through this rough time right now. I pray that god gives u wisdom and favor in this time. I really want u to know I am praying for u, and am hopeful things will Improve soon. praying

Also, luv ur thoughts Cholette!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dani on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:43 pm

Thank you both so much for your thoughts. i will pray more to see if i get more insight,

dani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top