Menses cycle (Warning: may not sit well with males)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Menses cycle (Warning: may not sit well with males)

Post by Jazzy on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:40 am

Hi everyone, I've had two dreams this week regarding me on my period. This one may be for the ladies, I hope I don't make the men queasy. But anyone please feel free to leave your comment because I've had two bathroom dreams this week dealing with my period. I honestly don't know how to feel about the dreams:

In the first one Thurs night, my friend was taking a shower and I went to use the toilet. As I was about to finish, I noticed that there was a good amount of blood. I figured out that I just started my period and it was pretty heavy. There was a bunch of clots, and somehow it got on the wall. I looked at the clots and they were fairly thick. In the dream, I thought they looked like leeches based on how they were sized (gross, I know).

In my second dream last night, me and a friend who I can't remember who, were at a social or public place like the mall. She took a bathroom break, but I didn't need to, so I waited for her by the sinks. Later on we took a second bathroom break and we both went. Initially I thought I didn't have to go, but as I waited for her finishing up, I felt as if I did need to go. I was in the stall on the toilet, and she was in the stall with me standing in front of me. I saw that I needed to change my sanitary item, but she held my purse. I asked her if she could grab me a new sanitary item from my purse. I wasn't uncomfortable with her being in the stall with me actually, but I was worried about getting blood on my clothes because I'm pretty sure I had on white pants.

Are there any thoughts to this? I've never had dreams like this before. Thank you so much.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top