thieves breaking in!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thieves breaking in!!!!!

Post by owen on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 pm

The noise of the clanging of metal bars woke me up. I instantly knew someone is breaking in. I turned around and saw my wife fast asleep. I rushed to the living room to take a look at the front gate. While peeking through a window, I saw three young men trying to break in by pounding hard the locked gate. And they did. I immediately checked all doors if they were locked up. But as I came to the kitchen door, I was surprised it was open. One of them was about to get in when I pushed hard the door to lock it up which I did successfully. I felt relieved. I could hear their commotions from inside. I knew they were looking for ways to break in into the house.

EOD.

I have some ideas about this dream. But I will appreciate some thoughts from you guys.

Thanks!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: thieves breaking in!!!!!

Post by Deborah on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:20 pm

I think God may be revealing to you an area of weakness in your spiritual house so you may be better able to protect yourself and your family. Do you find any significance to the open door leading specificially into your kitchen?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:02 pm

I believe you're correct deb, my family's health has been attacked lately, kitchen is where we prepare food to eat and stay healthy, and the enemy tried to steal our health. But I know he won't succeed. by His stripes we wee healed.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:10 am

The kitchen can also represent the "heart or the center" of the house. There are two scriptures that comes to mind is:

The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy...
(John 10:10)

When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart...
(Matt 13:19)

This is not an interpretation, but just thoughts, but consider what has been sown in your heart that the enemy is after. God could be warning you that the enmy is trying to get in to steal seeds of faith that have been sown into your heart through trials and tribs.

Pray on what I've said. This dream may be prophetic and not about what's going on now...but what is to come.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:28 pm

Just thoughts...

I'm in agreement with all that's been said. The scripture that came to me is 1 Peter 5:8 -

1 Peter 5:8
New King James Version (NKJV)

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

I actually like the Amplified version better in this case:
1 Peter 5:8
Amplified Bible (AMP)

8 Be well balanced (temperate, sober of mind), be vigilant and cautious at all times; for that enemy of yours, the devil, roams around like a lion roaring [[a]in fierce hunger], seeking someone to seize upon and devour.

I see the kitchen as a place of preparation whether it's symbolically mental/spiritual/physical preparation or preparation in terms of planning...so the attack while physical could also be negative thoughts, doubt, etc. It's something that you'll notice before your wife does (you may even deal with it in a way that she doesn't even know it's an issue until you tell her) and it may be that the three men represent three instances of attack or three things occuring at the same time....

I agree that the dream may be a warning dream that you shouldn't let your guard down...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:36 pm

owen wrote:I believe you're correct deb, my family's health has been attacked lately, kitchen is where we prepare food to eat and stay healthy, and the enemy tried to steal our health. But I know he won't succeed. by His stripes we wee healed.
Do you think then the house could be your immune system and it's a warning for you to eat healthy food?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top