PICTURES AND LIGHTS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PICTURES AND LIGHTS

Post by ellycat316 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:33 am

The contents of what is contained here is not about a dream, but I am hoping that someone may have had similar occurrences and be able to enlighten me a bit.
Most of the time, after I have communicated with the Lord, I will close my eyes, and I see pictures. It could be someone’s face, a building, or a scene of some kind. Sometimes I feel like I am getting sleepy, and when I close my eyes these pictures start to appear. Sometimes I see words or hear them in my mind. Also, with my eyes open, sometimes I will see a small flash of light quickly appear then disappear as quickly as it appeared. I sometimes wonder if these lights are spiritual or if there is a problem with my eyes. Has anyone ever experienced any of the above? If so I would love to hear from you.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PICTURES AND LIGHTS

Post by Cholette on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:23 am

I can comment on the pictures because the prophetic gift that God has given me is to see pictures. I believe I've always been able to see pictures, but never took it serious until I realized it was God. Usually What happens is I would see a picture pertaining to a person I'm praying for. After prayer, I would contact the person, even if I don't understand what I'm seeing, and inform them. Each time it was God sending a message through me to the other person as a prophetic word.

That gift flows differently in a corporate anointing setting. In church, during praise and worship I will see pictures and I've been given permission by my Pastor that if I see anything, to let him know and he will let me share. What happens in this setting is that once I share what I saw, I will feel a prophetic word bubble up inside and I will begin to prophesy a corporate word.

I'm saying all of this to you because I want you to take it seriously and write down what you see...or the words you hear...and ask God what does he want you to do with them. There is a purpose...just like having dreams has a purpose. I would say to you that 9 times out of 10, you have a seers prophetic gift like I do. If your church moves prophetically, you should talk to your Pastor and see if he would help you cultivate the gift. My Pastor discerned my gift before I really knew and immediately put me in our prophetic school of ministry.

I'm not sure about the lights, but I would venture out to say that they may be like prophetic sensations, in picture form. I mentioned above about how the prophetic word "bubbled up"...which is a physical sensation that I experience indicating I have a prophetic word to utter. Just continue to pray about all of what I've said and dont discount it.

huggins

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:18 am

Hi Cholette,
Thank you for your response it really makes me feel better. I thought perhaps EVERYONE sees these PICTIRES in their minds. The faces I see are not usually of people I know. Any take on that? You see pictures of people you are praying for, while that is not usually the case with me. I see THINGS that just don't seem to make sense or pertain to anything I can make sense out of. I have asked God for the meaning, but in most cases I still don't know the meaning. I have read a book on SEERS & from my understanding, one can have the OFFICE of a Seer, whild others may just have the gift of seeing things.
You spoke of a "prophetic word bubble up inside of you", which sometimes happens to me. I find myself repeating it over & over. I am in need of a financail breakthreough, and one morning upon awakening the words "more than enough" were just there. I know God is telling me I will have more than enough. Another times just before totally awakening, I saw the the words "God is coming to visit you" (I'm still waiting):). AS far as speaking to my Pastor, I have no pastor at this time. My paster moved back to Texas awhile ago. I am under the teachings & beliefs of the Five-Fold Minstry. I do write down (in most cases) the pictures I see. As I mentioned before, sometimes as I close my eyes, I get very sleepy before I view these pictures (most of the time). Does that ever happen to you?

I still want to know about the flashes of lights that I see ( they are spiritual or a problem with my eyes. If anyone has experienced this, please let me know.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top