crying brick wall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crying brick wall

Post by CarolineG7 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:13 pm

I recently haxd a dream about a brick wall that was crying. Water seemed to be pouring out of theconcrete grout and seemed to be sweating out of the bricks. There was definitely a sad emotion associated with it. I understood it was tears, not just water. The dream was bizarely simple, only a brick wall crying. I can't seem to get it out of my head. There is so much going on in my life right now, I am not even sure how to interpret it. Let me know if you receive an interpretation. Thank you loves!

CarolineG7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: crying brick wall

Post by ispeaktheword on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:14 am

Hi CarolineG,

These are just my thoughts not an interp.

You mentioned you have alot going on in your life right now. Could the brick wall represent you? Meaning you have a tough exterior and everyone sees you as strong, but on the inside or behind closed doors you feel sad or are vulnerable?

Please disregard if this does not fit.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:20 am

Hi Caroline! I like ispeakthewords thoughts...I just have some natural insight to add (that could have a spiritual inclination to it). We owned a home that had this very thing that would happen in the basement when the rains were quite heavy. They call it "weaping walls". Every time there was excessive rains (or before the ground was unthawed totally and it rained), the foundation bricks couldn't handle the pressure of all the water that was saturating the ground. This is when our walls would weep. Leaving a river in our basement (not fun)! What we had to do was remove all debris off the walls with a power tool, and apply generous portions of dry lock paint to seal off the weak areas of the bricks. We also added some drains outside to draw the water (pressure) away from the foundation. This definitely did the trick!

I say all this to add to ur posting, stating there is a lot going on in ur life right now. I would encourage u to ask God to reveal to u the cracks, or weaker areas in ur foundation (spiritually speaking). Sometimes the pressures in life can reveal things that we never knew were there. Once he
shows u what areas need strengthening, simply apply gods truth to those ares to strengthen ur walk with him. There could also be things weighing on u that could possibly be things the lord doesnt want u to have to deal with any longer (maybe things that are not ur responsibility any longer). Maybe he will show u things that r applying pressure to u that is time to be removed from ur life for now.

These r just some thoughts, please pray on them and toss what doesn't fit. Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:32 am

Excellent insight... this dream really caught my attention.

Have you ever heard the phrase "hitting a brick wall"
The crying is simply showing the emotion that is associated with hitting this wall... at the most basic level crying can be associated with frustration (and frustration does open the door for other things to seep in). Have you ever seen a child trying to do something and at the revelation of being unable to accomplish their goal throw the object and cry as a result of frustration?

I believe this dream is showing how you're in a place where you believe you've hit a brick wall and the crying is just mirroring your inner emotions. HOWEVER, do you remember the story in the Bible about the Wall of Jericho? It's time for this wall in your life to come down, where a spirit of heaviness has been raining a spirit of praise is the answer to overcoming the situations that are in your life.

The wall of Jericho in the natural seemed impossible to bring down, and the only way to get to the promises of God was to get pass it (there was no other option besides death), but the answer was to be still before the Lord, obey His command and at the appointed to do as He commanded. When they obeyed God the wall came tumbling down! The same will happen for you as you quiet the frustration, be still before the Lord, get direction and act upon it...

Go back and read the story of Jericho and watch God minister to your heart.

My brethern count it all joy when you fall into various trials knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience, but let patience have it's perfect work in you so that you may be perfect and complete lacking nothing.
James 1:2

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolineG7 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:43 am

Thank you all so much! I can't wait until I have some time to give a detailed response.

Love in Christ,

Caroline

CarolineG7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top