Sleeping on opposite ends of bed next to feet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sleeping on opposite ends of bed next to feet

Post by Jazzy on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:58 pm

A good friend of mine had a dream about her and her husband. I will post it as she sent it to me:

"Ben and I were at my auntís house, it was only us there. In the dream, it was as if our home was her house. We were downstairs but ended up going upstairs towards the end of the night. We laid on opposite ends of the bed watching tv, but ended up falling asleep. I woke up at the crack of dawn and pulled more covers on me because I was chilly. I asked him if could he hold my feet for body warmth and I covered his feet with the blanket too because they felt cold. He noticed the tv was off, he wanted the tv to be on the blank blue screen for some reason but accidently left it on a sleep timer which was why it turned off. He said it was because he was going to sing to me. I woke up thinking you.... singing to me? (He is always shy to sing in front of me that's why I was shocked)."
-------------------------------------------------------

To provide some background information, they are going through marriage issues and they are deciding whether they can fix things with their relationship or not. I thought her dream was significant because of their relationship... and the feet. I felt like the story of Ruth and Boaz meant something in regards to her dream. Ruth uncovered Boaz's feet which symbolized her request of marriage. However, in my friend's dream she covered his feet. Does anyone have any thoughts of what covering the feet may mean or what any other symbols may mean in her dream?

Last edited by jazzy2968 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add feet to title)

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sleeping on opposite ends of bed next to feet

Post by Jazzy on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:58 pm

My friend who had this dream contacted me earlier today to tell me that last night she had a dream she was standing in front of a king, but all she could see was the king's feet. She wasn't sure if the king was human or statue because she felt so small and his throne appeared so vast. I think this is amazing as the king may symbolize the Lord and that He hears her requests in prayer. I almost feel like it is her standing before the Lord ready to make her requests. Does anyone else have any thoughts about this? Thank you.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top