A weird fellowship

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A weird fellowship

Post by Daisy on Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:12 am

I had a dream that my husband and I were going with our kids to pick up another couple who had kids too, all of us were going to hang out. (IRL we have gotten together with this couple once, its a friend from my husbands work.) So we show up to pick them up, and his wife had been replaced with another woman already. I thought to myself, o man...my daughter is going to ask uncomfortable questions about this one in front of her lol! . So the kids are in this house playing, while we were waiting for them to gather their things to leave. There are other people in the house that I dont know. It seems like a party is going on, but I dont see drinking or anything. All four of us adults are dressed up in halloween costumes. I dont remember what everyone was wearing, but my husbands friend was wearing a policeman out fit, and so was I. My husbands work friend is nagging a guy to get out of the closet, and get moving for work or something. He was passed out from partying. It is a friend from my husbands past. Someone says something about him coming and sleeping in our basement. I say to my husband, "NO WAY, not in a million years is he going to sleep in our basement!" (I dont want that crap around my kids, I grew up with druggie parents, and I would never allow that in my home.) My husbands old friend comes rolling out of the closet almost crying from me saying this outloud. He almost had a sense like my husband owed him, like he had helped my husband once long ago. There was no swaying in my heart, he wasn't coming to our house. I decided we needed to get headed out, so I start looking for the kids. I cant find them anywhere in the house. Someone said all the kids were playing a game, and that everyone was hiding and climbing through the walls (in between the studs and the drywall was all hallowed out all throughout the house). I felt very anxious that my children were doing this, and I was hoping that neither of them got hurt. I kept thinking, what if a nail or piece of metal cuts them or scrapes them. I still couldn't find them, I was searching everywhere. I was swimming in this pool, asking if anyone had seen them. Still no kids. Then I climbed up to the end of the pool to get a good look around, there was some wierd netting near the pool. I cant remember finding the kids, I think I was awaken before I found them.

This one is a bit random and weird, I have no clue what this is about.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A weird fellowship

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:27 pm

This dream manifested two days after having it. We found out this work friend was being transferred back closer to their hometown state for work. We didn't get together with them before they left....it was pretty sudden. They were packed and gone in 3 weeks. I find it interesting, the dream had a lot of unnecessary things in it that could have been misinterpreted. My husbands coworkers wife, was concerned Irl about the party life that some of their family members live, and not wanting to put that around their kids. I think I was feeling her stress in the dream. I believe this was for me to be interceding for them or specifically her.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top