What does giving birth to a stillborn mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What does giving birth to a stillborn mean?

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:18 pm

Hello, i had this dream a couple of weeks ago. I was lost i a desert with my ex. It was windy & it was like it would never end. Next thng i know i woke up laying in the sand. Weak, tired & bleeding. I asked my ex what happend i looked dwn & there was a metal bucket betwn my legs. I didnt know i was pregnant. I kept asking what happen but he wouldnt tell me. I looked again & my baby was in the bucket. Id given birth to a stillborn. It as a boy & the only thng intact was his head. By the end of the dream my ex was trying to ruin & tear everythng apart in my life. Im my waking life i had problems like that with my ex. We dont tlk anymore & i dnt know wgere this came frm.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What does giving birth to a stillborn mean?

Post by Daisy on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:07 pm

Just my thoughts boscoe, but I'm thinking the stillborn baby could symbolize the actual relationship with ur ex. Meaning, it sounds to me like a relationship that required much of u, yet in the end was a disappointment, and ended up lifeless and fruitless. But be encouraged, because God promises us that he will work all things out for our good (Romans 8:28),...he also promises to turn our ashes into beauty and our sorrows into joy (somewhere in Isaiah, possibly chapter 60).

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:16 pm

I think you might want to ask the Lord about any offense you have in your heart against your ex and release it so God's excellent plans for your life can come to pass.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:21 am

You two maske a very good poing there is only one offense that crosses my mind. The ex in my dream tried to tear the friendship apart betwn my two best friends & i. I felt so stupid & weak for allowing that to happen because i wascso bent on making us work & i never want to feel that again or be that vounerable again. I told myself that i wouldnt let it happen to me again. It scares me.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:15 pm

I would like to encourage u to make a new promise to urself. maybe one that would be not allowing ur heart to be vulnerable with only undeserving men. i say this bc u could rob urself of a good opportunity with such a broad promise. u cld also promise urself to test and try the next relationship before opening up. just my thoughts.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:15 pm

I think thst is perfect idea Daisy :) i recently ended an involvement with someone. I have alot going in in my life & it turned out that he couldnt hang in there with me on the small things which only means he doesnt deserve me when im at my best. Im slowly becoming content with that choice because for once im starting to have balance in my life. I so did not need him. I will def do what u say.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:34 am

Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top