In a flying car~husband driving it!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In a flying car~husband driving it!!

Post by Daisy on Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:52 pm

I had a dream my husband and I were in a car. He was in the drivers seat, I was in the passenger. I remember seeing a random hand in the dream, that was waving us to 'go ahead', I dont know who this hand belonged to...I just seen the hand. Then I realized the car was flying, as if it were an airplane or something. I felt anxious, bc we were flying over a big body of water (the water didn't look dirty at all, just very blue). I felt like we were running out of power to land while we were over the body of water, wanting to find land. Then as we were coming closer and closer to the earth, my husband was able to direct the vehicle away from the water...we were headed for a landing over bright green grass! Once I seen the land, my peace returned.

End of dream....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In a flying car~husband driving it!!

Post by jaenmari on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:42 am

Hi there, these are my thoughts. (Mine, not saying it's God's). could this be about something that your husband has decided to do that you are not comfortable with?

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:41 pm

I agree with jaenmari - it seems like you and your husband are in prayer about something and he's made a decision that you're uncomfortable with. If this isn't currently the case, it may be soon. The good news here is that you land on solid ground with the bright green grass signifying life and growth.

Do you think this dream could be related to your househunt?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:18 am

Thanks so much Lurdys and jaenmari! It certainly is possible this could be about a future event. It's possible it could be about our house hunt. Though I was hopeful that this was that we would soon get the go ahead about relocation for my husbands job. IRL I have been very anxious about the unknowns. We will be relocating, but don't know where or when yet. This is one of those watch and wait kind of things. I'm trying to be patient, but the planner in me just wants to start planning NOW...even if the move isn't for a year from now. I would love to know where in the US we will be going, and a time frame would be nice too. I know this is an opportunity for me to rest in the Lord and grow in my trust in Him. It's just really challenging for my planning personality.. lol!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jaenmari on Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:23 am

i know exactly how you feel. It isn't easy to wait on God's timing, but His time is perfect. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Thanks jaenmari! What u say is so true, his timing is so perfect. Thanks for ur prayers! Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top