Settling for a shoe I didn't want, then not able to find the one I wanted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Settling for a shoe I didn't want, then not able to find the one I wanted

Post by karenburns2008 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:24 pm

Hello all,

Just a quick dream that I was wondering if anyone can pray about with me: I dreamed that I was buying shoes (this is not me, for real, as I hate shoe shopping and only own 2 of pairs). I found this pair of shoes that were made of black leather and kind of look like a sandal and I really like them. I kept looking for more shoes and found this brown leather boot while it was nice and I liked it, I liked the black sandals better. But for some reason I decided to settle for the boot. I bought it and was walking out of the store kind of arguing with myself why I chose the boot. Then all of a sudden I stopped and decided that I wanted the black sandal and I wasn't going to settle for something less than what I wanted. I went back into the store, but when I tried to find the shoe it was not where I left it, and then I began to search for it but couldn't find it. Then I woke up. I think I have somewhat an idea of what the dream is saying but I would like confirmation, if there are any of you who would like to pray about it with me and see if the Lord says anything. Thanks I appreciate it!
Scratch Chin

karenburns2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Settling for a shoe I didn't want, then not able to find the one I wanted

Post by rosebush on Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:12 am

Hello Karen --

I wonder if this dream is to confirm that something you are having second thoughts about is actually a choice that has been ordered of the Lord. What's coming to mind is the scripture -- the steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord.

God bless you Karen!
Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top