An Apt for Storage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Apt for Storage

Post by kimberlynich on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:46 am

Greetings All

Ive been pondering this dreams for weeks, if the HolySpirit speaks wisdom please share.

In the dream though I was no longer living in the apt, I left my belongings there, with out the landlords knowledge. The landlord had rented the apt to a woman and her small daughter. She is moving into the apt and needs my things to be removed. Someone contacted me to tell me what was going on. Kelley (my ex-boyfriend) and I get to the apt and the woman and the landlord are outside. I go inside the apt and Kelley--the ex boyfriends, God brother is there to help me move my things out.

I don't see my mink coat and ask the landlord and the woman where it is, thy telll me it is hanging on the white closet door in the hallway, I look around and see it. My uncle and some other family members join me, Kelley and his god-brother and help me back things up and throw out things I no longer wanted or needed , while the woman moved her things in. End dream and I wake up.

kimberlynich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An Apt for Storage

Post by Daisy on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:51 pm

These are just some thoughts kimberlynich, so please pray on them and toss whatever doesn't fit for you. I am wondering if the storage, and the purging of unwanted items has to do with you fully letting go of things from your relationship with your ex. The things that were of value to you not being lost after all (mink coat). Is there anything from your experience with your ex that you have been storing up, that needs to be let go of? Im thinking the dream may be along the lines of moving into a new season in your life, letting go of the unwanted things and moving on with your life.

Hope I have been of help sweetie!! Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlynich on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:54 pm

Hi Daisy,

Ummmmm! Interesting, I did ponder about his presence in the dream as well as his god-brother. There were many things that I had been storing up like, disappointment and un-forgiveness as a result of things that happened when we were together that I never got the chance to really talk to him about. And although he and I are friends, I haven't shared things with him that bothered me when we were together. I made peace with it because i figured to much time has past.

I knew my old apt was symbolic because I haven't lived there in years and when I did move out I took everything. I thought it was weird also that my mink coat was highlighted.

kimberlynich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top