Flying car/booth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flying car/booth

Post by PARVIN on Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:33 am

I had a dream that i was in a theme park and i wanted to get on one of them cars/booths to take me to the other side oof the park but i noticed that everytime the booths or the cars came before i could get in the doors would shut and there was only a selected cars that i was allowed to go into, and this happened about 3-4 times that everytime the boots or the cars came i would get locked out and i was told that they came every half an hour, so i attempted to walk but the hill was to steep so i turned back to where the car/booth station was. then i say my uncle and his wife (who has recently seperated) say they were going to the other side and wanted me to walk with them but i said no there is a big hill and i don't think i want to walk, then immediately another set of booths/cars came and i told them to come with me but they refused and decided to walk. as i appoached the booth i reallised that all the doors were begining to shut again , but then i saw some1 driving one of them and they held the door open for me, so i got in, when i got in the car started to go really high in the air and i got scared and closed my eyes, when i opened them i was on a kind of road and the driver was saying to me how much she adored her cats and then i woke up out of the dream.

PARVIN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Flying car/booth

Post by butterfly on Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:00 pm

Perhaps the doors of the booth closing could indicate that certain doors will be locked to you. Doors that would make it easier for you to get where you want to go. Notice that you had started to walk a long way to get where you wanted to go but you gave up because it was too hard for you so you went back to where you. Your uncle and his former wife (company) wanted you to walk with them but you were so tired so you ended up heading towards the booth again but the cars locked you out again which again points to the fact that certain doors may be closed which could have made it easier for you to reach where you want it to reach. But just when you needed it the most when you were very tired, weary and perhaps frustrated then comes help. That woman seems to be taking you higher than perhaps where you expected to go.

Parvin when some doors closes in our lives sometimes God does this in order to prepare us for greater things and for a higher calling than we realize. If we have everything in life too easy sometimes we may not develop the character that God wants us to have and that is why I believe so many Christians have a bumpy road in life.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PARVIN on Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:04 am

Hi butterfly,
thankyou for your interpretation , it seems on point, i've had alot of doors closed in my life, to the extent where i actually thought god did'nt care any more. im 25 years old and this is not the time in my young years to have doors closed in front of me, this is the time i hoped i could achieve what i needed to achieve in life without experiencing set backs all the time, but its obvious god does'nt see it this way, and it gets really frustrating especially when you have such a rediculing family who's watching your every move it can make you feel like a failiure. But the lord richly bless you and make his face to shine upon you!

Thanks!thumbs

PARVIN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top